When do football season tickets go on sale?

meangreen11

I didn't notice anyone selling them at the Green and White game.

Here's part of an e-mail response I got from Hank a couple of days ago.

Should be very soon..we have been waiting on a contract since late last

week...as for tickets going on sale, we'll probably have on-line

ordering ready very quickly...I doubt that season ticket info will hit

the mail this early, but the ability to purchase should be easily

accessible once the final game is solidified via www.meangreensports.com

Wow, Raiders offer tickets starting Feb 14. Happy Valentines Day dear and here's your two season tickets renewed as a gift.

I have never understood why it is that as a renewing season ticket holder, why I need to know WHO we play before I can purchase them? Lots of opportunities wasted in late winter and early spring because of this thinking. TCU's spring game is April 8th. At that point their season ticket campaign will have been in full swing, and those who attend the game can come and pick out their seats or upgrade during the game. What a novel idea?

Rick

At Fouts??

From a look at Akron's current OOC schedule probably at Akron (if that is the team):

University of Akron Future Football Schedules

2006 (12)

Sept. 2 at Penn State

Sept. 9 at North Carolina State

Oct. 7 at Cincinnati

TBA TBA

2007 (12)

Sept. 15 Indiana

Sept. 8 at Ohio State

Sept. 29 at Army

TBA TBA

Wouldn't we need the completed schedule to know the number of home game for the ticket package?

No. You could put me down in the program as "ordered" right now. I know there is a chance it could change. payment installments never start till the summer regardless. If there's a sixth game charge me for six, if there's only five charge me for five.

Rick

No.  You could put me down in the program as "ordered" right now.  I know there is a chance it could change.  payment installments never start till the summer regardless.  If there's a sixth game charge me for six, if there's only five charge me for five.

Rick

Agree, you could just take committments to buy and pre-reserve seat locations now, then bill when the schedule is known later.

There has to be better ways to get potential fans connected sooner with ticket committments but it never happens. So much potential; to think what could be. It burns me out. dry.gif

No.  You could put me down in the program as "ordered" right now.  I know there is a chance it could change.  payment installments never start till the summer regardless.  If there's a sixth game charge me for six, if there's only five charge me for five.

Rick

Curious, who takes orders & money for season tickets BEFORE the schedule is completed & announced ? Seats are already reserved for a period of time for season ticket holders.