VERY DARK CLOUDS COMING TO DFW

UNT_playmaker

got back from irving tonight from champs bar, from watchin the damn aggies win a ncaa b-ball game, what!!!! blink.gif

anyways came home to denton and fox sports just now reports the owens deal has gone through, jerry jones is in the bahamas and is due back to dfw on saturday, and that is when the hoopla will begin, but once again owens in agreement to a 3-4 year deal

great article in the DRC, george teague, ( what a real cowboy should be ), is now a FW head football coach said owens will cause a a negative ripple effect through out the metroplex, beginning bad media, disguntled fans, and prospective players and coaches out the door.

Dallas needs a freakin FG kicker, we would have been 12-4, instead of 9-7. keyshawn was a team player and such a great speaker on the sidelines, man, sure Owens will help alot , but man he did his worst on us fans, my beloved team, and all in front of the nation...

It should be fun watchin the cowboys this season, who will owens piss off first, parcells, jones, bledsoe.

Inside Joke: When UNT head football coach Darrell Dickey was asked about the Owens acqusition, Coach Dickey, replied by saying " What you mean you can recruit players outside a 30 mile radius". tongue.gif

F TO!

Winning is important but we can not sacrifice character to do so.

NO ONE disgraces the Star! Man I wanted to slap Jones for that bull he said about letting TO sleep on the star. mad.gif

And I agree with UNT playmaker, we need a damned kicker! If we had one last year we would have made the playoffs.  Everyone remembers the two plays that let the Skins beat us here at home but not many point out the missed field goal that turns out would have won us the game.

Bingo, lets go with a new kicker.

... Not much I can really say to this other than, Go Panthers!  There has never been a time in my life I have rooted against the Cowboys, but as long as TO is playing for them I will be rooting against them and I hope Jerry Jones croaks soon so he can stop screwing up America's Team.

If in fact T.O. is a Cowboy I venture to say he will be the first ever Cowboys player to be boo'ed by Cowboys fans when he takes the field. I'd rather lose every game without T.O. than win one with him.

Hopefully this is just savy media play by Jones hyping the boys in the off season rather than an actual signing.

$5 American for George Teague to put another hit on T.O. PLUS another $5 American to whallop Jones.

If in fact T.O. is a Cowboy I venture to say he will be the first ever Cowboys player to be boo'ed by Cowboys fans when he takes the field.  I'd rather lose every game without T.O. than win one with him.

Hopefully this is just savy media play by Jones hyping the boys in the off season rather than an actual signing.

$5 American for George Teague to put another hit on T.O. PLUS another $5 American to whallop Jones.

After the strike in either 86 or 87, several of the more outspoken striking players were booed during their introducitons at Texas Stadium. I'm pretty sure Tony Dorset was one of them.

Fans may boo him at the start of the first game but that will all stop after he catches his first touchdown. If he does sign here he will come out at the press conference and make a statement about the Star incident. He will apologize and explain himself and that will be that. After his first TD at Texas Stadium he will either get a sideline prop and pretend to clean the star or get on his knees and kiss the star or something to that effect and the crowd will go crazy.

Fans may boo him at the start of the first game but that will all stop after he catches his first touchdown. If he does sign here he will come out at the press conference and make a statement about the Star incident. He will apologize and explain himself and that will be that. After his first TD at Texas Stadium he will either get a sideline prop and pretend to clean the star or get on his knees and kiss the star or something to that effect and the crowd will go crazy.

Hasn't he said he'd do it all over again? I think you sell many of the fans short on this one. Granted everyone loves a winner but I don't see a lot of fans forgiving him or accepting him after his first TD.

Jones makes the biggest PR blunder ever if he signs T.O. (And I venture it will be a boon for the Texans)

that would be excellent scripted PR

I believe T.O. will be in Dallas. There are just too many reports at this time to believe otherwise. Remember, Jones and Parcells want a Super Bowl, not another dynasty. T.O. gives them that opportunity.

He has ruined every team he has been on. He is a jerk. T.O. is all about ME.

In fantasy football for years I would not pick him or the QB that threw to him. That is the only player that I felt that way about.

I just converted to a Houston-Texan or someone else (NYG?) fan if this is true.

We hope that Dallas ( not we anymore) also signs a kicker whose only duty is to kick ME Owen's rear end every few minutes just for fun..... plus Jerry Jones too if he appears on the field.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

This is Jim Reeves' (FWST) take on it.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/football/14142299.htm

Some of my favorite quotes.

The devil, in this case, just happens to be named Terrell Owens, who also brought along his personal butt-kisser, a rodent named Drew Rosenhaus.

Rosenhaus is to Owens what the bug-eating Renfield was to Dracula.

As soon as T.O. starts catching TD passes from Drew Bledsoe, we will all forget about this nonsense. If I remember correctly, there were a few fans who swore they would never watch another Cowboys game again because of the way Jones handled the dismissal of Tom Landry.

I can still hate TO and call him Torn Ovary and at the same time hope he catches a ton of passes and wins a lot of games for the Cowboys. I did it with Irvin (different nickname) and I'll do it again.

I'll cheer for the team, but I won't cheer for TO. Someday, hopefully, he'll learn the difference.