Season Tickets In The Mail

MeanGreen61

----TexasTech has offered some very cheap tickets to the staff of Midland College ($12.00) which is a much discounted from their usual price. They are for an non-confernce game (Indiana State) but we could have gotten them for the Fla Int. game if we had been contacted earlier. A couple of years ago there were TCU/TT tickets available. It is an attempt to fill the stands for the non-conf. games with lower attendence. We send them a lot of students so it was a good idea for them to do so. That same weekend they are having Tech-Band-Alum Day in which alums who were in the band can attend and participate in the pregame activities. Their seats are free but any family that comes will buy tickets as well. We are 120 miles away.

---UNT should take note and perhaps work a deal with Collin County JC which sends a lot of students or perhaps have some tickets on campus available for purchase especially the Plano campus which has a large student body has many future UNT students.....

Gimmicks help fill the stands... they have that Band-alum activity every year.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

Great looking tickets......With Rick V we just get more BIG time every year!  And, the media guide is awesome!

As Georgio says, "We Believe In the Mean Green!"

ParksAndRecRick

My thoughts exactly. However Georgio said, " Do you believe in the Mean Green ?"

The answer, an overwhelming ... YES !!! Let me put another spin on a Georgioism ... " See 'ya later Middle Tennessee State !" biggrin.gif

I'm headed for a MELTDOWN! Still haven't got my tickets in Euless. Called the office and they said they went out on the 6th and if I don't get them by Monday to call. I can't believe it's taking this long!

GMG!

Got my tickets. Me and Mrs. EagleMBA are in E-18-seats 7 &8.

PROBLEM: they didn't send my extra tickets that I bought to entertain people for Tulsa, Troy and LA-Mo. Have had to email them about it in hopes that they will fix the problem before it's too late.

There always seems to be some problem every year. Guess I could fix it myself by not bothering to bring guests to the games, but that is no help to the program.