congrats to the pit crew

drex

You guys and gals are doing a good job of making it uncomfortable for visiting teams....that is what our team faces on the road. Here are a few sign ideas that you might want to use.

1. Welcome to Denton, now go home.

2. Our house, our team, our refs, you lose.

3. Welcome to five hours of basketball terror.

This is probably one of the stupidest ideas I've ever had, but don't worry I'll top it eventually. Anyway, since the game is in Denton.....four signs that are held up in a rotation (one at a time);

First one reads.........Corn-Kits

Second one reads.......Bis-Kits

Third One Reads........Pan-Kits

Fourth One Reads.......Bas-Kets

This is probably one of the stupidest ideas I've ever had, but don't worry I'll top it eventually. Anyway, since the game is in Denton.....four signs that are held up in a rotation (one at a time);

laugh.gif Love it, although many are probably scratching their heads at this time.

Only people who drive along Bell Ave. at night will understand that one.

I forget the name of that company.

I disagree with you on that, gk.

I think anyone who lives in Denton would know about that sign......and I would think many who ever lived in Denton would remember it.

The company is Morrison's, btw.

Genius again from GMG's prodigal son. its greatness because it's so "inside" biggrin.gif

Also since we are on the subject, Pit Crew has really added a lot to the experience this year. I crack up almost every game watching those folks.

I disagree with you on that, gk.

I think anyone who lives in Denton would know about that sign......and I would think many who ever lived in Denton would remember it.

The company is Morrison's, btw.

But if you never drive by there in the evening when they light up the sign to show the last 4 items, might never know about them.

Not that Denton is so large that NO ONE ever makes it close to that part of town at some point in time.