College Gameday from USC

Good luck, that would be so cool.  Hey, I wonder what it would take to get them out here?  Other than a miracle.

The only way they would come to Fouts would have been if we:

1. Had beaten at least Colorado, FAU and Baylor

2. Ran the table in the belt

3. Were playing a Troy team with one loss for the Sun Belt Championship at our last home game

The rest of the belt would have also needed to produce some upsets.......

A win over Texas would help, but essentially a conference title game between two 9-1 teams whom beat up on BCS competition, would possibly bring the gameday crew.........

USC would demolish both schools. Just because you don't see CA schools play does not mean they're overrated.

I agree and they are probably doing it just for a change which is fine with me. The RRS is big EVERY year!

How many years is USC Vs Cal big?

USC would demolish both schools. Just because you don't see CA schools play does not mean they're overrated.

youve got to be kiding me. USC almost lost to two average BCS teams this year. virginia tech has like 37 freshmen on their roster and while I cant recall the other team right now I do know that sc won on a last second come form behind drive. SC bareley deserves to be in the top 10 let alone number 1.

youve got to be kiding me. USC almost lost to two average BCS teams this year. virginia tech has like 37 freshmen on their roster and while I cant recall the other team right now I do know that sc won on a last second come form behind drive. SC bareley deserves to be in the top 10 let alone number 1.

it just came to me.....STANFORD. but you are right, untill they loose they shold be numer 1. its just unfortunate that they play in the pac 10. half of those teams couldnt step into our shoes.

Watched USC's first couple of games. They are not the team they were last year. If they were able to get that WR back, they'd be something. Just haven't seen any gamebreakers other than Reggie Bush. OU and UT would shut that down. OU is not one dimensional, UT is. Think a game with UT would be close, but OU would win going away.

Either way, I'll be watching for you on gameday.....one request, though. Bring a big sign, or the NT battle flag if you've got it.....there's no way we'd pick you out in the crowd without something to look for....

CMJ, I'm envious about you being at the USC-Cal game. It's easy to overlook the level of play in the PAC-10 but they do sorta kick the Big Ten's butt regularly. If you don't see the teams play regularly you would be hard put to consider them inferior.

I've been to the RRS many times when I lived in Dallas. It was intense but nowadays Mackie Brown is getting his butt handed to him every year. Would you call four years a trend? tongue.gif

What you could expect in both games are intense rivalries that extend right up into the alumni areas. Maybe someday we'll have that kind of following.

CMJ - next time a SUPER JAMARIO sign.

Oh, and no whining about the start time. I set my alarm every Saturday morning at 4:29am so that I can wake up, rub my eyes, push the coffee maker to "on" and grab the remotes - all from the comfiness of my bed under a dark sky.

This Sunday will be a challenge as I am expecting the Cowboy game to be early. If that is the case I will be at the local pub "Legends" where the beer is flowing - yes at 7:00am.

Ambush the utah state aggies!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the way i view it is if there is a Texas team playing an out of state team im for the Texas team, so im for tu this weekend. and i could care less for the other game on the tube this weekend. but the game that ill go to this weekend will be the only one in the metroplex that counts UNT.

Woke up a few minutes ago. I decided against heading down to the Colesium, because I doubted I'd get a good spot. I woulda had to have left by now to get a good spot. Of course I'll probably watch the show and no one will be there..and I'll be angry at myself. blink.gif