UAB (1/31/24)

CMJ

Just now, GMG_Dallas said:

I just don't understand the offensive gameplan. We're in the double bonus, get to the paint! Make them defend cleanly. UAB is doing it. Stop shooting jumpers.

Noland is basically our only post scoring option and he’s expending so much energy on the ball. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GoMeanGreen1999 said:

We need to win tonight to stay in the race. We need to stop letting them shoot free throws. 

Kinda of hard to do with these refs. Completely kills any momentum we try to get 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

I left the game early because I was disgusted.  Not with the team, not because of lab but because of the refs.  There were 20 fouls called in the second half before I left.  It really takes the fun out of the game and the energy out of the building.   I dont know how you can go from so few calls in the first half to so many in the second half.  Same thing went on at the Dallas game we played last week.  BTW when do we play SMU?  After beating Dallas I was wondering we will play SMUT?   

This officials crew should never be allowed in gym again unless it at the YMCA for games for 10-12 year olds.  

• Upvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1