We officially have our answer!

GMoney

I want to change my season win prediction to 1 from 2-3.  We might beat Abilene Christian.  Sam Houston could beat us and they finally scored a field goal in Q3 tonight for their first points of the season.  

Edited by BBA1989
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

Rice beat a Dodge team 77-20, when they scored that in three quarters and just gave us mercy after that.

Rice will murder us this year.

Don’t think Rice is on the schedule for 2023.  

Long season 100%.  What is still unknown is just how bad is this team. 

At the beginning of the season I thought Cal was a “reach game”.  Seth doesn’t win this game.  Win here and excitement grows we hit on a good hire.  Result L

FIU and La Tech are games Seth would win.  Win these and the coach change is a likely wash.  Result L and outlook is poor.

ACU - No way we lose to ACU, right?  Right?  

Edited by GMG93
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, GMG93 said:

At the beginning of the season I thought Cal was a “reach game”.  Seth doesn’t win this game.  Win here and excitement grows we hit on a good hire.  Result L

FIU and La Tech are games Seth would win.  Win these and the coach change is a likely wash.  Result L and outlook is poor.

ACU had over 400 yards of offense and is averaging 38 points a game so far. Morris better be careful or it could be a Portland State fiasco again.

3 hours ago, GMG93 said:

Better start preparing for how you are going to handle a loss because that game will be a battle of equals that could go either way.