I hope the ACC is watching

DeepGreen

2 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

Yeah I can't really talk shit in this position, I opted for a 730 kickoff in Frisco last Saturday and it was much more comfortable. I hope the opener is the last week any weather keeps me away from Apogee. 

I made the 3 pm game in Denton and the 7:30 kickoff in Frisco. Both can be done if the effort is made

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

1 hour ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

I made the 3 pm game in Denton and the 7:30 kickoff in Frisco. Both can be done if the effort is made

Of course both could be done but the heat drains the shit out of me and I don't enjoy whatever I'm doing. Frisco was much more comfortable at 730 than Denton was on a cloudless day at 3pm. 

59 minutes ago, DentonStang said:

Could you?  I'd like to hear you say "billions" and "billionaires".

This dude acting like it's his douchebaging money or something. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, VideoEagle said:

One of those things is NOT like the others! Three are AAU members, one isn't even Tier One Research. 

True but they are 200 spots ahead of us in their national rankings. People's perception of us is changing for the better.

1 hour ago, DentonStang said:

Since we're talking about watching, you may be interested in hearing SMU mega donor Bill Armstrong discuss your future opponent LaTech, as well as one of the ultra-premium wines from his personal Vineyard. 

https://youtu.be/uFFkeRmVrG4?si=mj0sBQ5-mYUdYLrK

Richard, we are not interested, take your kind thoughts and troll someplace that cares.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, greensleeves said:

Whenever a Pony gets on our board, I hear their comments in a Thurston Howell III voice. "Lovie, we have so very much attendance and endowment! Now where's the cavier? I say, Gilligan, bring us more champagne!" 

Don't forget the Grey Poupon.

11 hours ago, greensleeves said:

Whenever a Pony gets on our board, I hear their comments in a Thurston Howell III voice. "Lovie, we have so very much attendance and endowment! Now where's the cavier? I say, Gilligan, bring us more champagne!" 

Well, they are stuck on their own little island that nobody{fans} know how to get to.

21 hours ago, Rudy said:

At least North Texas is based in North Texas. $mut isn't even in Dallas.  You don't see us with the city of Lewisville logo on our helmets. 

This is such a weird argument to make in a serious, non-humorous way.  Although we do have some land in City of Dallas, yes, most is in UP.  But UP/HP is entirely surrounded by Dallas. It's not like being you claiming Lewisville, it's like if you had a house over in the unincorporated area by Bonnie Brae and Roseland. Are you going to say you don't live in Denton (except to the tax man and code inspector)?  Really?

• Downvote 1

On 9/2/2023 at 1:10 PM, DeepGreen said:

Smu vs La Tech

First game of the season and they cannot even come close to getting a halfway decent crowd.pathetic.

They have a student body of about 20K AND STILL produce better crowds than UNT... EVEN when UNT is hosting P5 competition during a hyped up coaching debut... They had a larger attendance vs Louisiana Tech than UNT did against Cal

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

32 minutes ago, rojomojo said:

They have a student body of about 20K AND STILL produce better crowds than UNT... EVEN when UNT is hosting P5 competition during a hyped up coaching debut... They had a larger attendance vs Louisiana Tech than UNT did against Cal

Do not talk negative about "la familia", aka UNT, when discussing anything related to smut.  Capice?

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Do not talk negative about "la familia", aka UNT, when discussing anything related to smut.  Capice?

He's just here to stir the pot and bitch about urban design, minor league ballpark development and the potential of having to walk to a destination that is close proximity to his self.

• Upvote 3