Attendance Prediction Against California

Big Z

On 8/25/2023 at 7:55 AM, southsideguy said:

Thinking the little message is the work of troll.  

It’s like YikYak or something, and a lot of students hate football/sports.

And yesterday were complaining about having to move their car from Victory/Blue Lot to a lot that’s a 5 minute walk back to Victory. It’s literally only 6 times a year, and actually only 5 times because they play on Thanksgiving and most won’t even be here until Sunday. All they do is complain complain complain…

IMG_6942.png

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork
  • Oh Boy! 1

14 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

And yesterday were complaining about having to move their car from Victory/Blue Lot to a lot that’s a 5 minute walk back to Victory. It’s literally only 6 times a year, and actually only 5 times because they play on Thanksgiving and most won’t even be here until Sunday. All they do is complain complain complain…

IMG_6942.png

Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

IMG_6942.png

This is the perfect example of students that we have to vet better during the admissions process. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Looks like Cal fans aren't pulling their P5 weight.

Depends on where they're buying tickets. Tickets map looks pretty decent, though. If you look at our other games, most non-student sections have good availability which leads me to believe there's been a lot of single game tickets sold for this opener. Hopefully just not Cal fans.

48 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

21350 announced attendance.

43 minutes ago, mgfan said:

How many actually at the game?

Just FYI, the gate I came in (4 I believe) did not have properly working scanners. They'd visually check the tickets on the phone and let you in. 1 of my 4 scanned, the others did not. The people in front of me had the same issue. This likely affects the recorded attendance.

Edited by GMG_Dallas
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Just FYI, the gate I came in (4 I believe) did not have properly working scanners. They'd visually check the tickets on the phone and let you in. 1 of my 4 scanned, the others did not. The people in front of me had the same issue. This likely affects the recorded attendance.

Has nothing to do with the count they use.