UNT TRANSFER PORTAL ACTIVITY

El Paso Eagle

23 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

You are mentioning players that are on the back end of pay for play. I think you could see players bail at the G5 level just to get a paycheck. It is going to be a hybrid system and unfortunately for coaches they will need to be prepared to flip the roster every season. I'm confident that EM can evaluate and develop talent. Yes I want to see the assistant coaches he hires, but really excited to see what qb he brings in.

Again, we’re talking about operating based on something that is not happening. Maybe it does, but we’re not seeing it and I don’t see the value in operating like it is occurring until we actually see it happen. 

Just now, rcade said:

The more I see that commercial, the less I want the giddy female narrator to be herself.

Why is part of our tier 1 research taking notes while a toddler walks on toys? Leave that kid alone.

I agree. To say I dislike this commercial is an understatement. For years UNT has worked damn hard to improve it academic image, and while it's fine to want to enjoy yourself at college,  this shouts come where we try not to let school get in your way.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, rcade said:

The more I see that commercial, the less I want the giddy female narrator to be herself.

Why is part of our tier 1 research taking notes while a toddler walks on toys? Leave that kid alone.

This is the worst commercial I've ever seen. Seriously who approved this needs to be fired.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Otherwise, I just don’t think the odds are good or the ceiling is higher than an average player when you go after these P5 third stringers.

I would caveat this to say that if they are underclassmen like Enoch Jackson then you probably have better odds. Someone who never played regularly transferring after 3-4 years definitely seems like a risk. 

1 minute ago, Jdawg48 said:

This is interesting.... Perhaps a future portal pick up? One can hope as he has some friends over here as well.

A WR from Nebraska currently looking for a new home. Pretty good offers out of HS as well.

2132080608_Screenshot_20221221-1537582.png.19aa23c96bc62a42948f938efb21fb2f.png

Hopefully Morris can bring the best name in College Football to Denton

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Jdawg48 said:

This is interesting.... Perhaps a future portal pick up? One can hope as he has some friends over here as well.

A WR from Nebraska currently looking for a new home. Pretty good offers out of HS as well.

2132080608_Screenshot_20221221-1537582.png.19aa23c96bc62a42948f938efb21fb2f.png

Call A number 1 Air and get that NIL deal done lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1