Southern Nazarene (11/7/22)

CMJ

29 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Close call which is worse thus far, NT's play or broadcast quality.  

I am listening on the Varisty app and paused the feed until it lined up. Working great!

Sad, I can get this working in 30 seconds when they have had all off season. Really is bad.

Edited by BigWillie
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don’t worry…. Radio just said they are emptying their bench already… must have an agreement made that this is when they will throw the game 🤣
- they did just say this is an exhibition game for Southern Nazarene so win or lose it won’t count for them so they would try to get everyone playing time. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, CMJ said:

SNU  34  ----- NT 28

11:53 to go

We're just really sluggish.  I'm now concerned we may not be able to win this.

Don’t worry…. Radio just said they are putting in their bench and that this game doesn’t count as a win or loss for them. Must have had some under the table agreement cu they seriously have sat their starters most of the second half….

Edited by Andrew
  • Eye Roll 2

4 minutes ago, chrisfisher said:

Audio, when working, is so low its hard to hear on soundbar but better than nothing I suppose 

I think someone in unt production is reading this thread... Just got a serious volume boost 

• Haha 1