You have the #1 pick in the fantasy draft...

Donovan McNabb because he now has a legit receiver.

T.O. drops a few passes himself, but everyone forgets about it when he takes a 12 yard catch and takes it for 40.

Priest has a lot better line than LT, but I think LT is more talented. It's a tough call between those two. #1 would be way too early to take a WR I think.

Darren Woodson ... he can lay some wood on receivers if they decide to enter his zip code.

Let's assume the league doesn't use individual defensive players.

Even if it did, picking any of them #1 would be way too high, and "laying wood" isn't a stat category. blink.gif

Is anyone concerned at all about Priests' injury history?

You can count on Eddie, and because of that he is still worthy of a roster spot, and if I didn't think Julius Jones will get most of the stats, he might still be starter material in fantasy.

I just asked about Holmes because his injury last offseason was supposed to be season threatening, and he came out and never missed a beat. I just wonder if he was playing through pain last season or if there are no issues now. The last thing you want to have happen to your #1 pick is an injury sideline him for a significant amount of time that came out of the blue because he was hiding it. That will wreck a team faster than anything else.

Nah, who will take who with the number 1 overall doesn't matter much as far as strategy. We all know that LT and Priest will be gone by pick 3. What would really help is if I knew who everyone's sleepers are, and what players they think are worth the risk. But there's not much revealed in a #1 overall discussion.

Wayne Chrebet is a good sleeper, but if I'm not mistaken, Justin McCareins will be playing for the Jets now. Add him in with Santana Moss and Chrebet's numbers could fall a little.

I got good use out of Trent Green last year while my starting QB (Culpepper) was hurt for a couple of games.

As for rookies, I don't know how Larry Fitzgerald is going to do, but I think the fact that he'll be in Arizona drops Anquan Boldin out of my top 8 receivers.

I don't see any rookie RB's being instant big-time contributors...MAYBE Stephen Jackson in St. Louis if Faulk is hurt as usual. Possibly Jones in Detroit, but I doubt it. Also, the Denver RB situation is interesting...they always seem to field good numbers, no matter who's carrying the ball. They've got Tatum Bell, Quentin Griffin, AND Garrison Hearst...I see RB by committee going into effect there, which is never good for fantasy owners.

As for rookies, I don't know how Larry Fitzgerald is going to do, but I think the fact that he'll be in Arizona drops Anquan Boldin out of my top 8 receivers.

I would think that would put both Larry and Anquan in your top 8 or atleast your top 10. Look back a few years to Buress and Hines in Pitt. They fed off eachother. You couldn't shut both down at the same time and more often than not they both had TDs in the game and 100+ yard games. Anquan proved he can be a force in the NFL, if Fitzgerald has the same kind of season Zona is going to have a scarry good offense... defense on the other hand...