As bad as it has been

Wag Tag

3 minutes ago, Glory to the Green said:

They need to win in Miami to even remotely have a chance of a good crowd. I’m hoping UTSA doesn’t  take over the stadium.  Man, I hope the UNT fans show up for that game. 

We know how the games Thanksgiving weekend go. There won't be many roadrunners there even if they are going for 12-0.

• Upvote 1

I don’t understand that.  If I went to visit friends or family in Waco or Lubbock and there was a game in town that weekend, I’d want to go.  Why not here ?

Growing up, we always traveled to Mississippi.  My family always got excited about the Ole Miss-Mississippi Stare game.  Dinner, visiting and pictures waited until everybody got back from the game.

• Upvote 4

I agree with you greenjoe, I would think people would want to go to the game together on t-giving weekend.  I am not sure why the locals don't support UNT.  It is almost like they ignore the sports teams and the university.   Living in Albuquerque and El Paso in the past a lot of season ticket holders never attended the university in their town or any university but supported the local team.   I wish I knew what the problem here was.   When I drive into our games I am so disappointed when I see the lack of a crowd at the game.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, greenjoe said:

I don’t understand that.  If I went to visit friends or family in Waco or Lubbock and there was a game in town that weekend, I’d want to go.  Why not here ?

Growing up, we always traveled to Mississippi.  My family always got excited about the Ole Miss-Mississippi Stare game.  Dinner, visiting and pictures waited until everybody got back from the game.

what if you visited friends in Akron, OH?

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1