Myrtle Beach Bowl Predictions

Philip Ferguson

Who starts in place of Darden?

Bean has the ability to lead us to a win.  I don't get the comments that he lacks arm strength.  He can make all the throws this offense requires.  Accuracy is a bigger concern, but it was also one with Aune.  It may not be in his personality, but I want to see him leading the team, being engaged, etc...

Is Novil playing?

Are there any other players not playing for one reason or another?

I know very little about App. State this year, so I will refrain from making a prediction.

5 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

This! 👍

I hope you are right. With the pending possibilities of transfers this could hurt us if we have a poor showing, or it could encourage players knowing they have a good chance to start quickly.

The plus to being this big of an underdog is if we do get beat by 2-3 touchdowns it's not a surprise, but if we stay close, or somehow win the momentum would be big. 

• Upvote 1

Without Darden and against a terrible matchup for us defensively, i feel like Bean gives us any puncher's chance we've got with his legs. We're shorthanded and outgunned, and it'll probably be rough, but let the kids go out there and play like there's nothing to lose, cause there's not. #GMG

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Thank God for quarantine. No one has to know I'm day drinking, during a workday, from my living room and watching football. While yes, obviously, filling out those TPS reports

Prediction: Steve Buscemi levels of ugly for UNT. But I'll be watching (and bitching) about every moment of it

You have made me laugh, Udomann!😆🤣😀

35 minutes ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

Without Darden and against a terrible matchup for us defensively, i feel like Bean gives us any puncher's chance we've got with his legs. We're shorthanded and outgunned, and it'll probably be rough, but let the kids go out there and play like there's nothing to lose, cause there's not. #GMG

I hope Seth "stats" Littrell slows the ball down. This is one game where he does not need to try and run as many plays as possible. He cannot continue to sacrifice the defense to put up offensive stats. 

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

3 hours ago, Side Show Joe said:

Because we will lose in the trenches, we will lose on the scoreboard. Hate to say it, but it is the truth. We still lack elite G5 line talent on both sides of the ball. 

Called it. Can we start firing now?

• Lovely Take 1