UAB

emmitt01

14 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

The path is still out there in front of us, and every team is still beatable.  We just have to pull our heads out of our asses to do it. 

Agree, but we need to screen for dyslexia first.

200.gif?cid=3640f6095bbac754634b4e6451a5

• Haha 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

If we can get it straightened out and aligned and things hold true to form, Thanksgiving day weekend could be epic.

Much much work to do and good defenses scare me.  Enter southern miss.

beat the yellow eagles.

GMG

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, NM Green said:

If we can get it straightened out and aligned and things hold true to form, Thanksgiving day weekend could be epic.

Much much work to do and good defenses scare me.  Enter southern miss.

beat the yellow eagles.

GMG

I'm guessing your anger is gone from the la tech loss? You were posting some doom and gloom comments.

Dude.............I was hacked by Johnny.   Walker that is. That was a bad combo: 20 hour flight, pure exhaustion, emotional loss, shots - ughhhhhhh

had to leave the country for that one.  Thank you vpn’s and sling tv. Cheering from Macau this month. 

GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

A blessing i am sure.  messedupthoughtthankgosh that couldn’t be deciphered, or maybe it was something in Cantonese 😀🙏✌️

GMG

Edited by NM Green
  • Haha 2

UAB from Saturday night:

QB: A.J. Erdely: 8 of 24 for 136 yards with 1 TD and 1 Int.; 13 rushes for 76 yards and 1 TD.

Running game had over 200 yards and 3 TD's proving we should have run more against La Tech.

Still don't get the love affair with this team.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

A come back from the dead football program has earned them some sympathy votes I guess.  

A LOT of sympathy! I think it was well deserved. Regents (or whatever they call them!) from Alabama tried to kill the UAB program because they didn't want another FBS program competing with Alabama for resources. Really. Alabama was scared it wouldn't have enough resources! I certainly was sympathetic to what happened to UAB. I want to beat them on the field, not get their program closed down!

• Thanks 1