WKU vs ODU

BTG_Fan1

I watched enough of both games to see that Marshall is for real.  It is also obvious that Old Dominion will not be a cake walk. They don't have a good record but they are spunky and could give us problems.

• Upvote 1

I watched both CUSA games. I felt like ODU gave away that game.... Marshall dominated MTSU....MTSU has really fallen this season....I know their starting QB is out. Not sure if that explains everything though.

11 hours ago, keith said:

So we hardly get CUSA games on TV and we schedule two Friday night TV games at the same time?  Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  Good thing remotes have that "previous channel" button.

CUSA lost it's Fox partnership (they didn't renew), and CUSA has few games on TV to begin with now. CUSA now only has rare ESPN/ESPN2 games (frequent ESPN3 games though), and occasional games from BeIN and CBS Sports.... I think CUSA isn't in a position to hold off broadcasting any game, even if at competing times.  We need at least one or two teams regularly ranked in the Top25 to (re)garner interest in this league by the networks. AAC has stolen the show of what CUSA used to be. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Rudy said:

Marshall is usually legit. They're the face of the conference.

I remember last year the Marshall fans wanted Holiday fired.  What a turn around for Marshall and the whole conference with few exceptions seems to be rising.  I saw the comments on how important the UTSA game was but this week is just as big and every game after that. We can't overlook any team.  

• Upvote 1