UTSA Fans discuss UNT game

Harry

34 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

You guys seem to really know nothing about UTSA at all, but hope all this nonsense makes you feel better for the next two weeks till game time.  

I looked at the thread on your board, not sure how to take this, maybe ironically? 

Edited by forevereagle
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

You guys seem to really know nothing about UTSA at all, but hope all this nonsense makes you feel better for the next two weeks till game time.  

http://www.rowdytalk.com/showthread.php/9385-At-UNT-might-be-our-toughest-game

WE are the one's who are nonsensical? Come on. You are reading reactions on GMG to your school's over evolved sense of greatness. Over there it sounds like the G5 Aggies. Never won crap but the chest pounding is endless. Here on GMG we generally destroy ourselves without anyone else's help. Good luck this weekend.

10 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

We should just funnel the board convos into one.  Should be an interesting read.  

That would be hilarious. 

• Upvote 3

I think The USM/UTSA game this weekend will be very telling. Is it on TV? ESPN De OCHO?

Oh, And I love this entitlement that UTSA fans have. Yeah, I get it, you've beat us, I get it. What else have you done in your young illustrious football history to be so damn arrogant and have some of the nastiest fans in CUSA?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

image.png.7b93d8b6fd6be515159cb6907e821624.png

You.
You're not like the other dudes.
I like you.
giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, aztecskin said:

that 'discussion' is silly.

I'm glad to see that the smart football takes -- that UTSA hasn't played anyone worth of anything - is filtering its way down to the lower level fan. Baylor sucks and would have lost to half the CUSA, Southern got beat by Southern Miss about as badly, and TxSt is not better than ULM, who USM beat.

We don't know anything about UTSA other than they have allowed 7 sacks in three games against terrible competition (we've allowed 10 in five against better defenses and have thrown the ball 100 more times.) I think we can / should beat UTSA here in Denton. And these are the unemotional facts speaking.

Do I want to beat them? Hell yes.

I'm wondering if they melt down pretty hard when USM comes in and beats them in their own place.  No doubt the team feels REALLY GOOD about themselves because they beat Baylor & their regional rival.

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

12 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I'm wondering if they melt down pretty hard when USM comes in and beats them in their own place.  No doubt the team feels REALLY GOOD about themselves because they beat Baylor & their regional rival.

If Griggs can't fix his accuracy issues, they're gonna have a hard time winning against the better teams this season

• Upvote 1