Craig Robertson

Cr1028

With Orr retired.. I'm guessing Robertson is the biggest name we got in he NFL now?

Also, would love to somehow get UNT to team up with him if they can/could do the summer camps again, and do one down in NO.. with all of the recent offers down in NO, would be interesting with a notable figure in Robertson, Reff, and the new LB coach, Yellock, and Brooks all having a history in LA

3 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

With Orr retired.. I'm guessing Robertson is the biggest name we got in he NFL now?

Also, would love to somehow get UNT to team up with him if they can/could do the summer camps again, and do one down in NO.. with all of the recent offers down in NO, would be interesting with a notable figure in Robertson, Reff, and the new LB coach, Yellock, and Brooks all having a history in LA

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjj

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Is Lance an UFA?  Any news on the Cowboys intentions with him this coming year?  I don't get much inside news out west.

He will be a UFA... and no idea with the Depth at RB, but would be nice to see him back.. With them having Zeke, Morris, 1 and 2 are set.. with them talking about bringing back Dmac since he is a UFA

1 hour ago, Ryan Munthe said:

I'd love to see him in Houston. Bill O'Brien's scheme uses a lot of running backs, he'd fit in well. Someone has to catch Osweiler's poorly thrown check downs, maybe he could turn them into something big.

No.  I want to be able to cheer for Lance.  Can't do that if he puts on a Texans' uniform.  Plus, that team has zero personality and no chance of consistently winning.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

No.  I want to be able to cheer for Lance.  Can't do that if he puts on a Texans' uniform.  Plus, that team has zero personality and no chance of consistently winning.

It's probably going to eat you alive when Tony Romo signs with the texans, huh?

Also consistently winning lol Texans have more playoff wins than Dallas last twenty years and division champs 3 of last 4. Anyway...the point is Lance needs to leave the cowboys, if they aren't going to utilize his scat back abilities.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

It's probably going to eat you alive when Tony Romo signs with the texans, huh?

Also consistently winning lol Texans have more playoff wins than Dallas last twenty years and division champs 3 of last 4. Anyway...the point is Lance needs to leave the cowboys, if they aren't going to utilize his scat back abilities.

That would be comical.   Romo's & Osweiler's salaries together are $30Mil. Osweiler sucks, and you can't rely on Romo to play more than 5-6 games.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Really?  I have no problem whatsoever rooting for all our guys, regardless of where they end up.  That doesn't mean I want their teams to win when they're playing my team(s), but otherwise I want them to have all success. 

• Upvote 2

Honestly, Houston's fans deserve a winner.  They support the Texans like crazy, but that is the most boring team ever.  Trust me, the Texans record doesn't bother me because I just can't watch them.  Being a lifelong Cowboys fan, I am emotionally invested like I am with North Texas.  I will always cheer for Dunbar, as I will any of our former players, but my goodness the Texans are just boring.

Jealous of their playoff wins?  Not really, because without winning the Super Bowl, playoff wins mean nothing.  Just ask a Buffalo fan.  Next you will ask me if I am jealous of the Texans beating us in the preseason.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Downvote 1