MGB: Remake of staff continues as LeBlanc is reportedly moving on

Brett Vito

10 hours ago, southsideguy said:

The xmas program put on by the music department is always well attended.  i think it usually sells out.   I have been to the last four.

I used to be in the men's  chorus when they did that program.  I thought it was corny when we practiced it, but when i saw how much people loved it, i was all in.

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2017 at 0:59 PM, GreenMachine said:

Have you ever attended an art exhibit on campus? I have and hardly anybody showed up. Have you been to a musical? I have and it was 95% empty. This school and entire town don't really support anything. Not sure how to fix this problem buy it's definitely not just an apathy toward sports, it's an apathy toward everything or maybe it's just due to laziness.

Events at the Murchison are quite well attended typically.  It's a shame more of our Alums don't attend them.  Absolute gem of a program and for the cost, honestly the cost is an absurd value given the talent level you'll see. It's a shame more alums that live in the area don't attend the activities you mention as well.  I understand the drive can be a beating for those that live outside of Denton though.  I have to pick and choose due to family commitments etc.  

• Downvote 2