My nUTSAck hate grows daily

TheReal_jayD

1 hour ago, Ryan Munthe said:

Me, every time I see this mentioned as a rivalry. I get y'all get all "oh that's how SMU feels about us" but the reality is that SMU hates us because we're public and their private. We hate UTSA because they're a community college masquerading as a 4-year university.

Alright, then let's get busy getting a rivalry going with La. Tech.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2/4/2017 at 4:18 PM, SilverEagle said:

Alright, then let's get busy getting a rivalry going with La. Tech.

Apparently, in order to start a "rivalry", we need some of their classy fans to get trashy and start trolling this board, twitter, etc...    
...Probably not gonna happen, so no "rivalry" with them.
It's what happens when you've followed a University's athletics program for longer than 5 years.  You learn how to carry yourself when supporting your team.

• Upvote 3

I'm in the minority but I'm kinda digging the newfound rivalry we have with these roadbirds. I hate all things SMU to my core and always will but they don't seem to give a $#!+ about us. They only view TCU as their rival and us as just annoying. It seems that Colonel Sanders' finest seem to hate us just as much or moreso than we hate them. I like that. I've always wanted a two-way rivalry like UT-OU have. It seems that every Texas P5 looks at UT as their rival but UT only views OU(and formerly A&M) as theirs. It seems this may be a rare instance where the teams hate each other equally.

It's like we can tell @UTSA Paratrooper 04 F U and he says it back, and then we can laugh it off afterwards. All the birds that I met at the Alamodome were very welcoming and friendly. I like where this rivalry is headed. The difference with SMU is that I'll tell them F U and not laugh it off. I'm just ready to throw down. F those SMUg bastards at least UTKFC is good natured about it.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I'm in the minority but I'm kinda digging the newfound rivalry we have with these roadbirds. I hate all things SMU to my core and always will but they don't seem to give a $#!+ about us. They only view TCU as their rival and us as just annoying. It seems that Colonel Sanders' finest seem to hate us just as much or moreso than we hate them. I like that. I've always wanted a two-way rivalry like UT-OU have. It seems that every Texas P5 looks at UT as their rival but UT only views OU(and formerly A&M) as theirs. It seems this may be a rare instance where the teams hate each other equally.

It's like we can tell @UTSA Paratrooper 04 F U and he says it back, and then we can laugh it off afterwards. All the birds that I met at the Alamodome were very welcoming and friendly. I like where this rivalry is headed. The difference with SMU is that I'll tell them F U and not laugh it off. I'm just ready to throw down. F those SMUg bastards at least UTKFC is good natured about it.

You must be one of those mythical positive thinking, non-miserable people we've read about in antique fantasy books.   :)

Edited by UTSA Paratrooper 04
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2/4/2017 at 3:02 PM, Ryan Munthe said:

Me, every time I see this mentioned as a rivalry. I get y'all get all "oh that's how SMU feels about us" but the reality is that SMU hates us because we're public and their private. We hate UTSA because they're a community college masquerading as a 4-year university.

That is doing a great disservice to the myriad of fine community colleges in our great state. NutsaCK wishes it were on the JUCO level of education. 

Roll Safe Hungover - CAN'T BE DENIED TIER ONE IF YOU'RE A COMMUNITY COLLEGE

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3