Predict the North Texas / Southern Miss score

Matt from A700

1 hour ago, golfingomez said:

On Saturday, in Denton, the Mean Green fired their head coach immediately after their 33-30 win over Southern Miss. When asked for comment on the move, AD Wren Baker said, "We won, and Alec had a big day. The search for a new coach will begin tomorrow."

what if we win the next two games, with Morris throwing for 450 yards, 1 TD and 3 INT's?

Then I'd take the wins. That is relatively consistent with our current production out of that position in wins and losses. But in those wins we have a work horse toting the rock with success. These games, that horse will be in the stable. Now, we ONLY win these coming games if Morris plays great. 

2 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

Our defense has been hammered the last two weeks...and boy are they pissed! Those guys are good and they have pride. They will show up and slow the opposition down.

The offense will rally around Alec and Willy and will be determined to send our seniors off with a victory in their last home game. The O-line will block and receivers will get open and catch the balls thrown their way. Alec will play up to his potential.

This team will find a way to win tomorrow!

Mean Green         35

Skanky Miss         31

See people like you I like Screw USM GMG

UNT-35

USM- 24

LET IT FREAKING FLY BABY

I'd love to predict a North Texas win this Saturday, but just haven't seen anything from our offense to suspect that that could happen. We have been in a tailspin since UTSA, losing 3 straight and being outscored 121-48. With USM needing just one more win to reach bowl eligibility, I believe Mullins will be starting. I just don't think Littrell and Harrell can patch together enough offense to win us this game...

North Texas 28

Southern Miss 40

Edited by Side Show Joe