ASN Live Stream

MeanGreengdub

American Sports Network (ASN) is the sports division of the U.S. television station owner Sinclair Broadcast Group through its Sinclair Networks subsidiary.[1] Formed in July 2014, ASN produces broadcasts of sporting events that are aired primarily across stations owned by Sinclair (in particular, The CW and MyNetworkTV stations owned and/or operated by the company, or, in some markets, on a digital subchannel of a Sinclair station), and syndicated to non-Sinclair stations and regional sports networks.

There isn't a Sinclair affiliate in DFW.  And it looks like the other indy stations like 21 decided not to buy the game.  

Looks like Cent. Ark. vs Houston Baptist play tonight and it is streaming. I'll have to check it out and see how the quality is and if it makes you sign in to a TV provider. Might be an option for cord-cutter folks in DFW.

The game appears to be available on DISH in the Houston area, for those not making the drive to Denton.  Check the guide.  On a non-Hopper Receiver, check channels 419 (Multisport package - you may not get it), 446, & 453.

• Upvote 1

That picture looks great! I watched part of the UConn-Maine game last night via stream and it was pretty crisp.

Here's a link of TV stations carrying the North Texas vs SMU game.

There are over 75 stations nationwide in 30+ states carrying the game. Most are free to pick up with an antenna for any cord cutters out there.

Texas DMA's that have a live OTA broadcast:

- Amarillo

- Beaumont

- Corpus Christi

- El Paso

- San Angelo

- San Antonio

- Tyler/Longview

- Waco/Temple/Killeen

• Upvote 3

Honestly, I'll stream the game vs antenna because the local station is SD only. As you can see from the pic, it looked great. If ASN broadcast that D2 game in HD surely ours will be the same.

On an unrelated note, Google Image the University of Central Ark Football Field. I first thought the feed was jacked up. You'll see what I mean when Google Images pull up. Ugly field.

• Upvote 1

Plan on watching live stream but listening to Hank and Dave on KNTU 

BTW the KNTU link on the Radio Network page under Gameday on Meangreensports.com sends you to a document instead of the homepage for KNTU where you can listen to the game broadcast.

should send you to 

www.kntu.com

and hit Listen to KNTU or go directly to radio live stream at

http://www.kntu.com/stream/live/index.html

if someone knows who to ask to fix that.....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MeanGreengdub said:

Oh ya, I did and it worked great It's weird though, it didn't have the option on my iPad to make it full screen but it did have the option to AirPlay to Apple TV. It was nice and clear though.

IMG_2421.JPG

Good to hear. Didn't know iPad ----> AppleTV was an option for ASN. Much better than moving pc to living room. So, thanks!

11 hours ago, UNT Five&Dime said:

Good to hear. Didn't know iPad ----> AppleTV was an option for ASN. Much better than moving pc to living room. So, thanks!

Just get your iPad and Apple TV on the same wifi network and you should see the AirPlay icon as soon as the video starts.