Lay off RV

eppy4life

I'm getting tired of those that feel the need to reach a daily RV slam quota on here.  We get it, you don't think he's done a good job.  Guess what... I'm guessing he's more disappointed than even you are with where things are at.  

I for one can't wait to look back and point to our patience with RV as being the right move.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 69

13 minutes ago, eppy4life said:

I'm getting tired of those that feel the need to reach a daily RV slam quota on here.  We get it, you don't think he's done a good job.  Guess what... I'm guessing he's more disappointed than even you are with where things are at.  

I for one can't wait to look back and point to our patience with RV as being the right move.

Ya, this post. This is the one that will make people lay off poor old RV. This will do it.

Seriously? 

I think you are trolling.

But if you are serious, you are everything that is wrong with UNT athletics.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 9

4 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Ya, this post. This is the one that will make people lay off poor old RV. This will do it.

Seriously? 

I think you are trolling.

Maybe 'Lay off RV' was a poor title.  I guess I could care less what everyone thinks about him.  A more appropriate title would've been 'Please come up with new content.'  Every thread tells the same story from the same people.  It gets old and tired.  

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, eppy4life said:

Maybe 'Lay off RV' was a poor title.  I guess I could care less what everyone thinks about him.  A more appropriate title would've been 'Please come up with new content.'  Every thread tells the same story from the same people.  It gets old and tired.  

Well, it's the same story from UNT athletics and leadership's refusal to fix it. In case you haven't heard, it's the biggest story of the off season. The fact that no one is posting about Spring practice should tell you that abd also cause concern. 

I apologize for the helmet stickers and uniform threads that you are missing.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

21 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Fifteen years of patience may be over doing it.  

I am sure he is disappointed in his own performance, but he is getting paid a lot of money for his endeavors

Don't start a thread that is going to end up with the exact opposite of what you proposed.  

Agree

9 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

I actually thought this was whag this thread was going to be about: a new idea to get rid of an unwanted employee.

No value in learning from mistakes I assume.

I sure hope you've been afforded more opportunities to do so than you want to apply here.  

• Downvote 7

Just now, eppy4life said:

No value in learning from mistakes I assume.

I sure hope you've been afforded more opportunities to do so than you want to apply here.  

No, I haven't been given 15 years, consistently failed, lied to my customers about said failures, and got to keep my job.

I actually would have been fired inside a year's time if I performed like Rick Villarreal has at UNT.

But at EppyU you apparently get an entire career of failure without accountability. 

Only at North Texas.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, eppy4life said:

Oh my gawwwwwddddd!!!!!!! 

How about NOOOOO. People need to be dog piling this abortion of an athletic department. We suck or are at best mediocre at EVERYTHING except women's soccer. Go ahead and hang your hat on ladies soccer, I'm not. RV does not need to be let up on, at all. And you even suggest in your horrible creation of a thread that you actually think this ship is sailing in the right direction. Just, quit. 

<insert Jim Carey throw up face> 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, UNT90 said:

No, I haven't been given 15 years, consistently failed, lied to my customers about said failures, and got to keep my job.

I actually would have been fired inside a year's time if I performed like Rick Villarreal has at UNT.

But at EppyU you apparently get an entire career of failure without accountability. 

Only at North Texas.

Difference being building a program and the decisions made while doing so take years to evaluate.  

1 minute ago, Ben Gooding said:

Oh my gawwwwwddddd!!!!!!! 

How about NOOOOO. People need to be dog piling this abortion of an athletic department. We suck or are at best mediocre at EVERYTHING except women's soccer. Go ahead and hang your hat on ladies soccer, I'm not. RV does not need to be let up on, at all. And you even suggest in your horrible creation of a thread that you actually think this ship is sailing in the right direction. Just, quit. 

<insert Jim Carey throw up face> 

Not once did i say we're headed in the right direction.  I'm simply saying that I go away for a month from this site and come back to the same tired guys saying the same tired things.  You would think you get tired of whining about it all the time.  But to each his own I guess.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

Just now, eppy4life said:

Difference being building a program and the decisions made while doing so take years to evaluate.  

Yep, 15 years and we are the worst program in FBS. By far. 

Real tough evaluation, Fly... I mean Eppy. Did I mention the numerous lies to his customers? 

Question. Do you have a personal relationship with Rick Villarreal?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

16 minutes ago, eppy4life said:

Not once did i say we're headed in the right direction.  I'm simply saying that I go away for a month from this site and come back to the same tired guys saying the same tired things.  You would think you get tired of whining about it all the time.  But to each his own I guess.  

As long as RV is at UNT and as long as I'm still on this site, my posts won't change.

So get used to it.

Or dont.

I really could care less.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

We've likely got nothing to discuss other than the spring game and player's WalMart visits over the next 5 months, so you might as well get used to nothing much but continued heavy doses of RV.

Edited by foutsrouts

This is a trolling bait thread all the way.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

As long as RV is at UNT and as long as I'm still on this site, my posts won't change.

So get used to it.

Or dont.

I really could care less.

I'm used to it.  Believe me.  We all are.  I'll check in again in 3 months to see that you are still singing the same old tired song as always and have nothing more to contribute.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I'm ready for new content from our AD and administration. Every game tells the same story from the same people. It's old and tired.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, eppy4life said:

Good point.  Nothing to see here guys.  Just frustrated by what feels like is the common theme on every thread.  

Believe me... Mean Green fans would rather talk about how we are winning at everything.