Middle Tennessee Raises Over $105 Million

Coach Bill Lewis

15 hours ago, UNT90 said:

We could use more action on the AD's part. 

You know what?  I worry about and act on the things that I can control in my life and I do what I can do to support the program.  In no way can I control what the AD does not what you do for that matter.  I can only suggest that people act instead of simply shoot their mouths off.  They have to decide for themselves.  Worrying about things one cannot control is a game for losers in my book.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, KRAM1 said:

You know what?  I worry about and act on the things that I can control in my life and I do what I can do to support the program.  In no way can I control what the AD does not what you do for that matter.  I can only suggest that people act instead of simply shoot their mouths off.  They have to decide for themselves.  Worrying about things one cannot control is a game for losers in my book.

Yet you worry plenty about what people, particularly I, say on this forum.

Loser accept their lot in life. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

32 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

And you call out other people for name calling.  Wow.

Oh...I think he was talking about himself...certainly he would not stoop to 3rd grade level name calling, would he?  I think you must have read that wrong.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

And you call out other people for name calling.  Wow.

28 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

You do love you some me. And apparently you have problems reading.

I will personally finance a room for you two at the Desert Sands Inn if you two would just get it over with and stop all this frustration/flirtation in public.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Yet you worry plenty about what people, particularly I, say on this forum.

Loser accept their lot in life. 

Again, you are wrong...nothing new there.  I never worry at all about what you post...as I definitely cannot control it.  I more often than not disagree and say so, but that is a far cry from worrying about anything you post.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, KRAM1 said:

Oh...I think he was talking about himself...certainly he would not stoop to 3rd grade level name calling, would he?  I think you must have read that wrong.

passively aggressively calling me a loser in that post and then playing the victim. 

Dead on with what you do on here.

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I will personally finance a room for you two at the Desert Sands Inn if you two would just get it over with and stop all this frustration/flirtation in public.

I prefer the sports intelligent. But thanks. 

• Downvote 12

24 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

passively aggressively calling me a loser in that post and then playing the victim. 

Dead on with what you do on here.

I prefer the sports intelligent. But thanks. 

Your ego runneth over...if you think that post was directed at you your ego is definitely out of control.  You do love yourself so these days.  In spite of what you seem To think it is simply not all about you. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

32 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Probably...while you were changing usernames, most likely.

Kill me if I ever have to change my username because I got banned on an internet message board...

The next time I get banned will be the first. I will be sure to let you know when it happens. 

What you need to worry about about is why you and your two other amigos spend so much time on a message board taking turns trying to disparage a program you claim to support but drag through the mud every chance you get. 

The day that the program takes steps to separate itself from certain 'fans' will be the day we start separating itself from the past and starts moving forward. 

ImHo of course. Have a nice day. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

The next time I get banned will be the first. I will be sure to let you know when it happens. 

What you need to worry about about is why you and your two other amigos spend so much time on a message board taking turns trying to disparage a program you claim to support but drag through the mud every chance you get. 

The day that the program takes steps to separate itself from certain 'fans' will be the day we start separating itself from the past and starts moving forward. 

Well that should be any day now if you still have multiple active accounts. I'm sure @Harry @TheTastyGreek @All About UNT or @Cerebus (assuming you aren't a sock puppet of his) will be around shortly...

16 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

I can't quote you since you are on ignore.  Unfortunately, I still have to see half your posts due to people quoting you.  Since you are so curious, for the last couple thousand posts I went by greenit.  For a thousand or so before that it was curveitaround.  Before that, you don't need to know.  Suffice to say I have been around long enough to know that you have a grudge against RV because he talked you into 2 club seats and now you have buyer's remorse and FFR has a personal grudge because they replaced the motor in the Model A with an electric version.

For the record, I am fine if RV goes.  I am also ok if he stays if he continues raising enough money to hire guys like Littrell AND raise enough money to fire guys like Mac and hopefully soon the MBB coach.  Just like the coaches, whoever is in charge of running the ticket office, selling MGC memberships, marketing, etc.. have no excuse for not putting out a quality product.  I don't expect the AD to do it all himself, but I do expect him to hold the people who are responsible, accountable.

Carry on being miserable.

18 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

What exactly are you saying I did wrong?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TreeFiddy said:

We all want this place to be something better than it has been, but to not understand the inherit issues with athletics at the university's administrative levels makes you look like an ostrich in the sand. Creating sock accounts makes you look like either a serial killer or like a guy that GL2Greatness would hang around with and call as his buddy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, TreeFiddy said:

There's so many ways I would like to take this sardonically, if you don't mind. They include:

• Yup you're right. (Wait, which 'fans' is he talking about?)
  • That's a lot of past you're talking about, here.
  • We're gonna need a bigger boat. Oh, just fans? Yeah, that little boat's fine then.
  • I would just LOVE to move forward.
  • Wait, who's going to tell me when we're moving forward? I had signed up for moving-forward updates with my iPhone 3G, but I don't think it's working anymore.
  • Yeah those 'fans' need to be grateful for the great stadyum, practice facility, and Pit upgrades. Stop whining and fill those seats and watch those drubbings you paid for with grace.
  • If we get rid of the minority of fans, how many fans are we left with?
  • Lowe's has some pretty inexpensive fan options (yeah, I agree, let's throw this one out).
  • How many times are we going to start moving forward?
  • Wait, are we not moving forward yet?

Point is

I want to win and I am freaking tired of waiting.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

We all want this place to be something better than it has been, but to not understand the inherit issues with athletics at the university's administrative levels makes you look like an ostrich in the sand. Creating sock accounts makes you look like either a serial killer or like a guy that GL2Greatness would hang around with and call as his buddy.

I made an account and created one post to try to bring some levity to what is becoming a quagmire.  If the mods want to delete the UNT90 account, then by all means delete the UNT90 account.  For that matter you can delete the UNT9O account as well.

I changed my handle and made it public.  This is not a sock puppet account.  I don't make a habit of posting from multiple accounts at a time, although I think I could come up with some gold with a new @cerebuz account, but I won't, you know, since its against the board rules.  However, I will from time to time abandon an account and start posting from a new one.  Expect this one to last 1k-2k posts until I come up with a newer, badasser name.  The last thing I want to do is wake up one day and see 15k+ posts next to my avatar.  I weren't a mod and I saw that many posts below my avatar, it would have to be be a sure sign of lack of football knowledge or severe mental damage, amiright?

If the mods want to delete those old accounts or consolidate them to this one, I have no issue.

Whether in life or in D1 athletics, there will always be has been's or never was's from the old neighborhood that won't let you shed your past.  Sometimes you just have to cut ties in order to move forward.  

Now, hopefully @Fly will get off his ass and sell some carpet so we can hurry up and address the MBB 'situation'.  And for heaven's sake, can we get some condoms in the men's locker room?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

Now, hopefully @Fly will get off his ass and sell some carpet so we can hurry up and address the MBB 'situation'.  And for heaven's sake, can we get some condoms in the men's locker room?

They would have to decide to use them. IMHO. and it ain't carpet thats hurting.  We need 50 per barrel oil.  see EKuehne.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2