3 total commits

TheReal_jayD

I think Littrell figures he can work somewhat with the guys that we have, also after signing day he could still land a few guys that have been over looked. They could still land Haynes the BIG OG/OT from Nav. CC but h is on a visit to Houston..

But i think its smart to focus on adding D, since we got handled by everyone.. 

10 hours ago, baberuthbomber8 said:

I'm pretty sure we were assuming it was Bain just of the area our new DL Coach coming from the same CC that Bain went too. I'm not sure if anyone knew about us going after the LB William Johnson

But if we were able to land Bain, on top of Johnson, and English.. that vasly improves this Defense I believe.. 

Yes, correct. Fingers crossed for Bain, Ejiya Ejodamen, and Cody Hayes (and why not DQ Osborne)?

Edited by UNT Mean Green
  • Upvote 1

I would love to see them add Bain and Osborne, and have nice little 3-headed monster of DTs that can rotate. Thats a spot that you can have 3/4 really good guys and just rotate them so they don't get worn down.. I also saw in English's HS tape, that he even would play DE from time to time, but looked like they ran a 3-4 at Desoto, but could give us another wrinkle if they wanted to put all 3 together possibly and let them attack from time to time.

I think adding another DT to go with english is very important to this class, if its Bain or DQ. But I think Bain is the more likely one having been coached and played for our DL Coach, and DQ looking at Baylor

• Upvote 2