Meet & Greet With Coach Littrell

KRAM1

3 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

This is, perhaps with some irony, a concept that is repeatedly shoved down the throats and seared into the minds of students at the UNT School of Business, as an example of things to avoid at all costs.

The AD is the ultimate silo of this University. It's sad.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Army of Dad said:

@TheTastyGreek I hate to criticize such brilliance, but you have a typo in there. You mentioned Cosby and Fogle as the first two assistant coaches. Surely you meant the fifth and sixth assistants...

3 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Pretty sure he meant "GAs".

Pretty sure I love you both. 

Got a little more clarity on the format for the event today at the women's game.  Coach Littrell will be making some remarks about the recruiting class, and there should be some video clips of our signees.  But, it will not focus entirely on recruiting as it has in the past.  Coach Littrell really wants to chat with supporters and get some opportunity to meet and greet.  I believe that most, if not all the coaches will be on hand.   Should be a nice event.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, KRAM1 said:

Got a little more clarity on the format for the event today at the women's game.  Coach Littrell will be making some remarks about the recruiting class, and there should be some video clips of our signees.  But, it will not focus entirely on recruiting as it has in the past.  Coach Littrell really wants to chat with supporters and get some opportunity to meet and greet.  I believe that most, if not all the coaches will be on hand.   Should be a nice event.

Thanks! That's good to know.