Anyone have an extra helicopter we can borrow?

Harry

Seriously though, this social media thing is taking over.  Twitter has become the biggest recruiting service.  Players start their own accounts and tweet updates.  Programs tweet helicopters flying to visits.  Coaches tweet "Yessir" on twitter when they land a commitment and everyone already knows who it is...  I find myself reviewing twitter more than anyplace else for the latest recruiting information.  Anyone else seeing this?

15 minutes ago, Eagle-96 said:

hungymustanghuntsbest. Seriously? Eagles hunt down and devour their prey. It's death from above! Horses eat the same grass they just shit on. No comparison.

Yeah horses don't really hunt.  That hashtag doesn't even make sense.  Have they ever seen a horse in a pasture?  They just stand around and eat grass all day.  Hardly intimidating

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Yeah horses don't really hunt.  That hashtag doesn't even make sense.  Have they ever seen a horse in a pasture?  They just stand around and eat grass all day.  Hardly intimidating

Sounds like to me it is a direct counter attack to our new slogan(s).  Just remember though they don't consider us a rival or even worthy of being in their same universe!!!    

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

Sounds like to me it is a direct counter attack to our new slogan(s).  Just remember though they don't consider us a rival or even worthy of being in their same universe!!!    

If that's the case then they might as well say "Unmustangable" or "Whore with the Mustangs" Those make about as much sense.

200.gif

• Upvote 2