Harrell will still coach in Sun Bowl

All About UNT

Does anyone know how the dead period for recruiting and the allowed practice times for bowl teams line up? I thought the idea was to keep non-bowl coaches from having a recruiting advantage over bowl coaches, but I don't know. 

I don't think coaching the bowl game is going to matter much in recruiting, either positive or negative. I think it balances out. 

Lol. That national championship ring Dan McCarney sported didn't do a GD thing in recruiting. 

So stupid.

This has RV written all over it. We don't have squat for recruits, and now a 2nd year college assistant and a 1st year OC has to coach the freaking Sun Bowl? As a WR coach? 

There is a lot to do at his new job. 

This so seems like a Todd Dodge faux pas. 

Lol. Leach is running the offense.

So dumb.

Why dont you let the coach hire his entire staff... Judging him because of 2 hires is completely irrational.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is why nobody likes you.

Being liked is overrated.

He is right here. 

Why dont you let the coach hire his entire staff... Judging him because of 2 hires is completely irrational.

Sure. I can't wait until they are announced. 

On January 10th.

Its a mistake. How big of one? We will see. 

We also need a DC, but I guess that guy is busy coaching linebackers in the Scrubbing Bubbles Toliet Bowl somewhere. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

how is 90 getting a pass on this stuff when everyone else gets warned they will be put on limited posting for the same thing? 

Is it because Harry needs all the clicks 90 generates from his incessant postings? All those little internet spats here generate advertising revenue or something?

I told 90 to f himself last year and was banned for several months and all my posting history was deleted because of it.

90 constantly insults and belittles here and no consequences at all.

I know Cerebus warned him this morning, though I didn't see where he warned the other poster who actually fired the first shot...

i saw him warn not to be a jackass to the posters, but did he state consequences?

I don't recall, though it could be a scale or member ban force continuum. After a number of infractions and/or warnings he steps up to the warnings he's given Munthe and Ben and potential moderated posting.

Note: I'm speculating and not second guessing any of the moderation team.

Isn't that kind of telling him not to post?

Hmm, maybe a warning is coming your way too! @Cerebus is going to be handing out warnings like Oprah hands out free stuff!

Edited by Army of Dad
  • Downvote 1

I don't recall, though it could be a scale or member ban force continuum. After a number of infractions and/or warnings he steps up to the warnings he's given Munthe and Ben and potential moderated posting.

Hmm, maybe a warning is coming your way too! @Cerebus is going to be handing out warnings like Oprah hands out free stuff!

oh yes second guessing the moderators is the one unforgivable offense here for sure.

You get a warning and you get a warning and you get a warning and you get a warning and you get a warning!

200.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Harry locked this topic