Trevor Knight Anybody??

TheReal_jayD

His problem at OU was his inconsistency. One game he's on, one game he's not. When he was on, he was unbeatable. When he was off, things got ugly. That game is probably why he hasn't seen much field this year, and why he is now transferring.

I sure as hell would not complain about him coming to North Texas, tho.

DT FTW

I take it many people here don't watch OU football. Don't get me wrong, he's wayyy better than McNulty but you guys are acting like he's the new Seneca Wallace.

Great post. I do follow OU football (which gets some people's panties in a wad when you mention anything positive about OU...you know who you are) and he can be pretty inconsistent but that said, I have to hope he would fit well into this offense and excel in CUSA. The one game he played in when Baker got hurt, he looked like a lost kid. I'll chalk that up to rust. I'd take him for sure and he would be the projected starter from day 1.

• Downvote 1

Davis Webb might be leaving Tech as well.  There are lots of good transfers on the market, we just need to snag 1 of them.  That'll give Littrell a little time to find a HS QB he wants for his system.    

Davis Webb is the type of transfer I could see coming here. Closer to home (he's from Prosper), fresh start, and a system that he probably knows very well.

Knight will go to a P5 or a higher-end G5 that is closer to winning than we are right now.

I imagine that Knight's spot at OU will get filled by Kyle Allen from A&M.

• Downvote 1

Great post. I do follow OU football (which gets some people's panties in a wad when you mention anything positive about OU...you know who you are) and he can be pretty inconsistent but that said, I have to hope he would fit well into this offense and excel in CUSA. The one game he played in when Baker got hurt, he looked like a lost kid. I'll chalk that up to rust. I'd take him for sure and he would be the projected starter from day 1.

I do know who I am. Screw the land thieves. I hope they never win another football game.  Still want Trevor Knight.