Littrell Targeting Graham Harrell as OC

Eagle-96

This is rose colored glasses thinking. Kids are going to associate that loss with UNT, not with Dan McCarney.

I know.  
That's his job to explain the difference though, and it's an easy segue when you're talking about the worst loss in program history.  
Kids will know a coaching change was made.  So they'll want to know what makes him different.  How is he going to make sure that doesn't happen again?

I know.  That's his job to explain the difference though, and it's an easy segue when you're talking about the worst loss in program history.  
Kids will know a coaching change was made.  So they'll want to know what makes him different.  How is he going to make sure that doesn't happen again?

It will be something additional he will have to overcome. 

• Downvote 3

It seems to me we have a small group of fans that can only focus on the negative aspects of every situation. Just like in corporate America, you have to rid yourself of these types before they bring your entire organization down.

Some people are simply stuck in the past. 

Well, this AD is accomplished in ridding itself of fans and season ticket holders, so you may get your wish. 

Sadly, the purge of which you speak should be from the athletic department, not the fan base. But you are tired of hearing how bad the AD is and want to ignore it and move on. I get it, but you will be right back in this same spot a year from now, and will be back sharing the opinions you now loath. 

Hopefully, the AD purge comes soon and we can all sing cumbyya around the bond fire. Until then, I'll keep being me, and you keep being you. See, I believe in a healthy argument by both sides, not running fans off because they don't share my opinion.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

It seems to me we have a small group of fans that can only focus on the negative aspects of every situation. Just like in corporate America, you have to rid yourself of these types before they bring your entire organization down.

Some people are simply stuck in the past. 

Stuck in the past like 'look what we built' not 'look at our W-L record' (or attendance, season ticket holders, MGC numbers, ticket delivery SNAFUs, etc...?

• Upvote 3

Stuck in the past like 'look what we built' not 'look at our W-L record' (or attendance, season ticket holders, MGC numbers, ticket delivery SNAFUs, etc...?

Stuck in the past like "if you don't think like me, GTFO." This has been a HUGE problem with our large donors (Fly's comments about pissants not being needed and the big donors carryng the program, just for one), who appear to want to keep UNT athletics their own little club more than they want to win

It is the biggest culture problem UNT faces at this very moment. 

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2