Southern Illinois (12/5/15)

CMJ

I'm actually going. Not because I support Benford or the AD but because I want to see a game with the new jumbotron scoreboard and have time tomorrow. I have a feeling my girlfriend and I will have plenty of space to move around.

You will have enough space to tarp 90% of the arena and then lay across your row of seats. You could make the largest hand held sign and bring it with you as well. There will be no one behind you to be upset. 1st class walk up service at the concessions. Have to break to use the bathroom? Nah, hold it. There will be a row of 25 urinals and an empty bathroom waiting on you when you get up there. Close your eyes and listen to Dave Barnett's play-by-play from across the gym. It's like having your own personal everything. UNT athletics is a joke. We're all the punchline. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You will have enough space to tarp 90% of the arena and then lay across your row of seats. You could make the largest hand held sign and bring it with you as well. There will be no one behind you to be upset. 1st class walk up service at the concessions. Have to break to use the bathroom? Nah, hold it. There will be a row of 25 urinals and an empty bathroom waiting on you when you get up there. Close your eyes and listen to Dave Barnett's play-by-play from across the gym. It's like having your own personal everything. UNT athletics is a joke. We're all the punchline. 

POY4S.gif?resize=527%2C411

Tell us how you really feel dude.  

• Upvote 4

Yet every game there is someone in my season tickets seat that we have had for 20 years. Our entire section could be empty, yet there is always somebody right there. It never fails! 

Pick up game at the half. Winner takes the seats?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ALL of unt athletics is in a State of Emergency and has been for a while.  Football did horrible with recruits leaving and no Qb to look forward to. Outside of this year WBB has been bad and MBB has seen the biggest drop off after JJ of all the the sports. It is a sad time at UNT. The new FB coach has his work cut out for him and so will the new BB coach ( hopefully soon).

• Upvote 1

CMJ needs to be given some kind of medal of honor by Harry for listening to this ess-show for the past 3 years and keeping those of us who dont watch to watch the fire burn in person...

LOL- I can't promise I will when I have better things to do anymore.  I used to try and schedule around NT basketball season.  No longer.

Edited by CMJ