Northern Iowa (11/30/15)

CMJ

I made all the home games. This is exactly what we did offensively. The other teams kept jacking up shots and got some to go. This looks exactly like how we played. Then in the second half around the ten minute mark the wheels feel off. We started turning the ball over every other possession it seemed.

We shot 69% in the first half of the last three games?

Edited by BillySee58

We shot 69% in the first half of the last three games?

Our offense ran smoothly for the most part and we took shots. We didn't just swing the ball until the shot clock was low and barrel it into the paint out of control, which is what happened in the second half.

And that is how we play in the second half.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

33% shooting so far in the second half. My Daddy always said "The dog that shits fast don't shit long!". I feared that they couldn't keep up 69% shooting but I did not expect them to go blind in the second half.

• Upvote 1

Everybody is scared to shoot, because they will be benched or chewed out. Let's just swim the ball around for 20 seconds and turn it over.... Because that is much better.....

This. Take fewer shots, shoot lower percentage...dead meat.

• Upvote 1