or...how about you spend a few bucks on something that will actually make a difference. 

in the life of a child.

in two weeks I'll be running the NYC Marathon, and doing so in support of The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp . founded by Paul Newman in 1986, The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is dedicated to providing “a different kind of healing” to seriously ill children and their families throughout the Northeast, free of charge. It’s a community that celebrates the fun, friendship and spirit of childhood, where every kid can “raise a little hell.”

My Donation Page

any and all contributions are welcome and go 100% toward a cause for which I'm very passionate. if you have any questions, email them to Dr. Smatresk and they will make their way to me. 

• Upvote 4

Props to you @Censored by Laurie for doing something positive.

Yes.  It's impossible to do more than one thing.  I guess giving ANY money to the Mean Green Football is a crime because it's money we should spend on the poor instead.    CR1028, why are you wasting time on a message board when you could be feeding the hungry or nursing the sick?  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Yes.  It's impossible to do more than one thing.  I guess giving ANY money to the Mean Green Football is a crime because it's money we should spend on the poor instead.    CR1028, why are you wasting time on a message board when you could be feeding the hungry or nursing the sick?  

Obviously because.....

c91d123ae6a1470be401df51f0c4edc3.jpg

If you really hated them you should have donated tickets to the Portland State game to every orphanage in the state.  

How do you know they just didn't show?

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 1