How much longer until hockey starts????

That...was...awesome.

The great @Jaydub joined me and my family for this one and we had a blast. (I asked him if he wanted me to relay any messages for the board, and oddly enough, he wrote down some badly misspelled thoughts on a white sheet of paper and said he'd put them in the mail to my boss. Seemed a really indirect way for a grown adult to handle things, but hey, that's his journey.) There was a decent smattering of green around the lower bowl (even met a guy from Flower Mound walking in) and we ended up a section over and back from the crying girl who caught the Seguin puck and saw it happen. The boos for Seguin were hilarious and it was so fun to watch the guy next to us mutter "damn it not him" every time. I told the fans around me to cheer up because that Eriksson guy looked okay and maybe they could build a trade package for Tyler around him someday. Most of the fans were pretty nice, but it was so great to see them miserable.

The crazy part is they didn't play well, but Kari looked really good and had his glove working for once and after the late first period goal, the PK was great. I think this team still has so much to clean up and fix, which makes it even more exciting to know they are 10-3 and only going to get better.

Oh, and while the organ and anthem singer are cool, make sure you hug Grubes next time you're at a Stars game. This was like a crotch rock time machine from the early 2000s, complete with a Zombie Nation power down after every home goal.

Edited by Quoner

I had thought of the credit card commercial

A Hatty by Tyler Seguin against Boston at home PRICELESS!

Is Justin still working in Dallas?   

It was awesome. And yes, he's still in Dallas, but once we got the tickets, he was able to hop a flight and get up here in the morning. I think we spent as much time in traffic as he did in the air, but totally worth it for everyone involved.

Best start in franchise history!

14 & 4 

WOW, Go Stars!!!!!!

28 points 

Klingberg is  getting better it seems like each game. So smooth do you ever watch his passes? On tape almost every time and lets hits out player on the stride.

If Goligoski could do better than jamming our guys and passing to their feet I would feel better. 

Did anybody see the game? In Minnesota on back to back nights, the night before an overtime win for the Stars in Dallas . The Stars go into the 3rd period down 3-0 and then they turn it on. Benn, Seguin, and KlingBurg are simply studs. Tie it up for OT and then our trio here lock it up for us with a Seguin Goal, and a Benn primary assist and a Klingburg secondary  assist. They said it on the post game but damn if this 3 on 3 OT is not made for those three. 

Did anybody see the game? In Minnesota on back to back nights, the night before an overtime win for the Stars in Dallas . The Stars go into the 3rd period down 3-0 and then they turn it on. Benn, Seguin, and KlingBurg are simply studs. Tie it up for OT and then our trio here lock it up for us with a Seguin Goal, and a Benn primary assist and a Klingburg secondary  assist. They said it on the post game but damn if this 3 on 3 OT is not made for those three. 

I did,...was flipping back and fourth between it and the LSU game.  Amazing comeback.  

This new 3 on 3 OT system is really fun to watch.

Rick