Mo is very important to this basketball team

Harry

I know he has had some off the court issue but this guy will be very important down the stretch for UNT and may end up winning them some ball games as well.

His line for the Rice win - off the bench mind you - 13 points, 5 boards and an assist with only one turnover.

I think Mo and Deandre will both have to be clutch. The nice part is both also return next season to play with Reese :)

DeAndre needs to do a better job at keeping his cool if he's going to be clutch. With two DQ's/ejections in the last four games you can bet other teams will be gunning for him to try to get under his skin.

• Upvote 1

DeAndre needs to do a better job at keeping his cool if he's going to be clutch. With two DQ's/ejections in the last four games you can bet other teams will be gunning for him to try to get under his skin.

I agree. He has a lot of po entail but needs toke Pena level head. I know that having his parents come to his games can help with that. I really want to see him on our team next year regardless of who the coach is or what anyone else does. If we can bring in Brice and keep combs, mo, Reese, and harris will should be ok.

I agree. He has a lot of po entail but needs toke Pena level head. I know that having his parents come to his games can help with that. I really want to see him on our team next year regardless of who the coach is or what anyone else does. If we can bring in Brice and keep combs, mo, Reese, and harris will should be ok.

Weren't his parents at the last game where he wasn't able toke Pena level head? I thought you said they were at the UTEP game, when he got tossed the first time.
  • Upvote 1

Weren't his parents at the last game where he wasn't able toke Pena level head? I thought you said they were at the UTEP game, when he got tossed the first time.

Are you saying his parents aren't essential to him reaching his po entail?

Sounds like transfere a bold stance, if I understand you right.

Yes. They have been to a lot of games. Having them there would still help. I would think he would look for his parents as support. He has a lot of talent so let's just hope for the best, :)