anybody watching the ducks play zona?

golfingomez

http://deadspin.com/2-oregon-knocked-off-by-pac-12-officials-also-arizona-1641992282?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

I didn't watch, but this was one of the first things I read this morning. thoughts from those who did watch? it looks about as dumb a call as what UNT was hit with for tossing the talon v. Navy.

http://deadspin.com/2-oregon-knocked-off-by-pac-12-officials-also-arizona-1641992282?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

I didn't watch, but this was one of the first things I read this morning. thoughts from those who did watch? it looks about as dumb a call as what UNT was hit with for tossing the talon v. Navy.

Zona got called for the same thing earlier in the game on an equally head-scratching call. While it's dumb, you've gotta keep composure.

• Upvote 1

He did it right in the middle of the field. Just run to the sideline and celebrate.

Personally, I'm a fan of Peagram's celebration, which is to politely flip the ball to the official and head to the sideline.

I like that too. That's Pegram's personality though. Keep grinding, no time to celebrate too much.

This was a huge play on 3rd & goal that would have forced a FG from 10yds behind the previous LOS. He SHOULD celebrate. There are lines that are crossed sometimes, but this certainly wasnt one. I don't want football to lose its emotional edge. These kinds of misconduct penalties need to stop.

• Upvote 1

Lovely. Now we get to hear all about how "overrated" Oregon is from the SEC homers. Nevermind the fact that they lost to an undefeated team who pollsters didn't bother to rank. They were too busy circlejerking over the SEC West to notice. Just gotta hope we get an undefeated OU and UCLA or we might end up with an all-SEC playoff.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Lovely. Now we get to hear all about how "overrated" Oregon is from the SEC homers. Nevermind the fact that they lost to an undefeated team who pollsters didn't bother to rank. They were too busy circlejerking over the SEC West to notice. Just gotta hope we get an undefeated OU and UCLA or we might end up with an all-SEC playoff.

I really hope an all-SEC playoff doesn't happen. That would be the best way for me to not watch.

You mad bro!

SEC rocks! SEC West is just flat out fun football.

Now the game was epic and I love the Cardiac Cats. Saw Zona in person where they barely beat Nevada. They are barely beating their opponents UTSA too.

I like the Ducks but they obviously spent more time thinking about what they were going to wear rather than game planning for a cat clawing crew. That takeaway was delicious too! Mariota is a good QB but the duck program is officially in descent mode after Kelly's departure. The uniform drama reminds me of that game where BYU spent a lot of time discussing which socks to pair with their uni for a particular game awhile back. They got surprised and beaten. Dateline 10.3. If you are going to wear something ugly you better win.

I agree with that assessment that ANYTHING can happen on Thursday night in college - pro game is going to be a blowout and I don't even watch.

UH disaster was a tough one for them and they are in a weird place after all that excitement of the new stadium. We've been there before. FAU had their La Tech letdown.

No need to worry there won't be an all SEC playoff. The only bummer about that loss is that the goofball at FSU got off the table and strapped his helmet back on. The Noles are back in the mix: Oklahoma, Texas A&M, FSU and Alabama.

GMG