UTSA Game - Nov 29th

Glenn911

Does anyone know what hotel the team will be staying at for the UTSA game?

Hopefully one that DW is the starting QB. Otherwise, don't piss your money away on a worthless trip.

Personally, I'm planning on cancelling my plans to UTEP, Rice, and UTSA if our offense continues anything near playing this way. I have better ways to spend my money. Sorry, this offense is worthless.

On a brighter note, there are some great deals on cruises right now if y'all want to spare yourselves pain. If DW isn't starting Saturday y'all should investigate cruises.

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I'm with UNTexas. We are planning on roadtripping all the way from AZ to the UTEP game, but if Mac wants to keep embarrassing everyone then I don't want that to be my kids' first in-person game experience. We have other trips we want to take that will be more fun than watching a team keep tanking so that a coach can keep proving a point over and over to the players.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully one that DW is the starting QB. Otherwise, don't piss your money away on a worthless trip.

Personally, I'm planning on cancelling my plans to UTEP, Rice, and UTSA if our offense continues anything near playing this way. I have better ways to spend my money. Sorry, this offense is worthless.

On a brighter note, there are some great deals on cruises right now if y'all want to spare yourselves pain. If DW isn't starting Saturday y'all should investigate cruises.

I've got 11 and a half days of vacation left this year. The away games are not how I plan to spend them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1