Because we hate the LongWhores, none taken in the draft

I am really shocked by this, especially when you always see some studs come out of Sun Belt schools, smaller schools...

Orr will fit into the Baltimore system beautifully and Brelan is going to fly out by the beach. Both our guys landed in some good next life chapter places.

GMG

Also, I was talking to my child today about the possibilities of attending UT. She said the only way she would go there is if they offered a four-year irrevocable full ride plus stipend and no other school was making such an offer.

So in other words she's not going to UT. Send her to North Texas. It's unconstitutional for her to go anywhere else..

I don't think that's what he was doing. It was more of a knock on UT than Michael Sam. But yo, was it necessary for them to show each other licking frosting off each other's faces?

I'm glad someone was able to understand a simple shot at tu.

That's like a math & science school for high school students in Denton right?

They go as juniors in high school and stay in a dorm on the UNT campus. They take a full 15 hour freshman and sophomore class load focused on math and science. They must maintain a 3.0 GPA to graduate, a 3.5 for graduation with honors. They tend to get carte blanche as to where they want to finish up college from that point.

TAMS academics

I'm glad someone was able to understand a simple shot at tu.

I wish anyone was able to understand that I was saying it was an insult to gay players to compare them to Longhorns, hence the guffaw at your non-existent bigotry.

Must I explain everything?

Edited by UNT90

They go as juniors in high school and stay in a dorm on the UNT campus. They take a full 15 hour freshman and sophomore class load focused on math and science. They must maintain a 3.0 GPA to graduate, a 3.5 for graduation with honors. They tend to get carte blanche as to where they want to finish up college from that point.

TAMS academics

Nice. Sounds like a good program. Hopefully she will like the experience or is liking the experience.

I wish anyone was able to understand that I was saying it was an insult to gay players to compare them to Longhorns, hence the guffaw at your non-existent bigotry.

Must I explain everything?

Why you gotta use them hard words? Don't you know they go over my head?

Really? You have schadenfreude because the Horns don't have a draft pick for the first time in 77 years (Longest streak of any school in the country) when we haven't had a draft pick in how many years???

Glass Houses dude.

Days after drafting a mobile quarterback from aTm, the Browns release the mobile QB from UT. Vince Young is AGAIN among the unemployed.

Schadenfreude all up in here.

• Upvote 1

meanwhile Charlie Strong & Co. had 4 players from the Louisville squad get drafted. 3 in the first round. This from a former CUSA, commuter school in a state and school where basketball comes first,

A program like Texas should have draftees every year, and Strong and staff have proven they can recruit and develop talent. Enjoy it today because this draft drought wont last long.

• Upvote 1

meanwhile Charlie Strong & Co. had 4 players from the Louisville squad get drafted. 3 in the first round. This from a former CUSA, commuter school in a state and school where basketball comes first,

A program like Texas should have draftees every year, and Strong and staff have proven they can recruit and develop talent. Enjoy it today because this draft drought wont last long.

Here ya go...

http://weeklyad.walmart.com/Walmart/BrowseByPage?storeid=2594998&promotionviewmode=2&promotioncode=LA_Walmart-140511&listingid=0&sneakpeek=N&pagenumber=1