Uni Design - for those who enjoy it

jdennis82

Serious question... Does the rest of the forum not see the acronym mouseover I added a few months back? If not, I may need to change some group settings.

Because this is such a common question, I set it up so that anyone who hovers over the abbreviation will always and automatically see a one sentence explanation. Is anyone (not on mobile devices) not seeing that?

It works on Firefox, I now realize. Thanks for your effort to preemptively combat my ignorance. I always overcome when people wonder, "Can he really be that dumb?"

Serious question... Does the rest of the forum not see the acronym mouseover I added a few months back? If not, I may need to change some group settings.

Because this is such a common question, I set it up so that anyone who hovers over the abbreviation will always and automatically see a one sentence explanation. Is anyone (not on mobile devices) not seeing that?

That is awesome....

"I love technology..." -Kip Dynamite

I personally don't like the all green unis. The green is never the same color green throughout the uniform. Makes it look cheap and thrown together. I know black isn't a school color per say, but I think adding a little black within the uniform somewhere makes it pop.

Is it not against the rules for us to wear all green now? I thought we feel under that Boise St. rule... Can not wear uniforms if they are all one color and that is the color of the field. Am I making this up? I swear I recall this.

Those are sweet

I found this also on twitter , thoughts ?

https://twitter.com/ericvaun/status/440687187068084224

Now THAT's a modern uniform.

This is why I complain about 3XL's and the like...these are an actual possibility, clean, sharp, modern and edgy. Just what a "modern" uni should be.

Just make the wing more like our logo, and those are golden.

Edited by meangreener

RV Confirmed it at signing day event.

RV also confirmed we wouldn't hire any more coaches without HC experience.

RV also confirmed no more home seasons with only 5 home games. After 2015, we will have had 2 in the last 4 years.

I just take whatever is said with a grain of salt nowadays.

It's really the best policy.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks but doesn't seem to work on an ipad. So, what does it stand for.

GMG

• Upvote 1