Hope we can do better next week

GreenBat

Sadly, the twit has become the fastest way to get information on any number of things. The youth, and many less mature adults, run to the twit to immediately express their feelings on any number of subjects.

Never a good idea, but it's kinda where we are as a society.

Sadly, the twit has become the fastest way to get information on any number of things. The youth, and many less mature adults, run to the twit to immediately express their feelings on any number of subjects.

Never a good idea, but it's kinda where we are as a society.

And you're more mature because you run to GMG.com to prematurely rant and act immature as well? Glad I could start my day off with a good chuckle. Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I had to look up where D&B is in H-Town. The closest one is next to the IKEA on I-10.

I'd rather have eaten at IKEA.

There's a D&B on Richmond just past FountainView, close to the Galleria.

I'm all about lists on Twitter: I click on them when I need updates, filtered into my own categories, and the tweets don't intrude on my main timeline.

I have a Jersey friend who had a Twitter account for years before he actually tweeted anything. He found out he could lump anything and everything NY Yankees into various lists and get updates/news before they were published. He is a nut for all things Pinstripe baseball.

So is following an NT player on twitter creepy too, or is that cool?

Winning your little basketball bet has REALLY gone to your head.

Sometimes you just try too hard to be one of the "cool kids". About the third or fourth time you have sent one my way recently.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I follow current players, draw the line there for me.

So, um, do you have any sense of humor anymore? And what's with this "kid" comment? Taking shots at my height now? That's a low blow.

I can't tell if that's intended as self deprecating humor or not...we short guys have to stick together, after all. Even if it is with duct tape.

• Downvote 3