Nicholls (11/14/13)

CMJ

I just realized that after this we play 4 games in 6 days... That has to be brutal on the players. I pray for no injuries. I wonder if that will lead to an unnecessary lose just due to the players being tired...

All the teams in Portland are playing back to back to back games. Our 4th game is at home vs Incarnate Word, really no excuse to lose to them.

I've never really bought into being tired when it comes to college bb teams.. Most of these kids are only a year or two removed from AAU where you can play 3,4 games a day and/or 7+ games a weekend

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 1

All the teams in Portland are playing back to back to back games. Our 4th game is at home vs Incarnate Word, really no excuse to lose to them.

I've never really bought into being tired when it comes to college bb teams.. Most of these kids are only a year or two removed from AAU where you can play 3,4 games a day and/or 7+ games a weekend

I just hate to see a body wear down and get injuries. That is the last thing we need. We were the third most injuries team in all of college basketball last year. And we saw how that worked out for us...

Right there with ya.

These kids play everyday during the off season at whatever Rec center they wanna play at.

They are 19-22, not 38 (or in their mid-late 40s, for that matter). 4 ganes in 6 days is a piece of cake.