Tulane Fans discuss North Texas game

Harry

"We have to play mistake free football if we want to win this game. North Texas has the talent to put a beating on us if we play sloppy football. Unlike 4 of the 5 teams we have played already, they are not going to give us time to figure things out. If we come on flat and slow, we will not be able to fight for a comeback like we did against USA. NT can control the clock by running the football. We must come out swinging! I think Montana needs to take some shots down field to begin the game. I really don't think their secondary can handle our WR's. (That's if they play like we know they can play.) Their QB has some good experience and knows how to find his targets. We must put some heat on him. They also have two good backs, but I believe we can keep under control if our D line and LB's play like they did last week. I also think our secondary can have a big game against these guys as well.

Overall, NT is playing better football than us and had a week to rest. After watching them against UGA, I think that this game will let us know where if we are ready to start talking about a bowl game. Can we win? Hell yeah! But there is a chance will can get slammed if we start screwing up on special teams and taking too long to score points. This will be a tough game, but we can win."

Read more: http://gotula.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4553

North Texas is nothing more than a "directional school" looking for direction,according to most on this board/forum....Tulane with it's massive amount of depth and talent will over whelm this "public school trash" the coaching at UNT is a total joke, not quite as good as John Curtis School and only slightly better than East Jeff ...why is anyone worried ?

:growl:

• Upvote 1

I think it's funny that after that guy called us "directional public school trash" everybody else was like, "WTF?" Most who go to private schools (and graduate) are probably aware that the best students at both types of institutions are at about the same level. Public colleges are just more accessible to give more people that chance to excel...what they do with it is their own choice.

• Upvote 1