Tulane game watching in Denton?

houstonmeangreen

My kid refuses to set foot in a Hooters. She says, and I quote, "They're missing two things -- a brass pole and good food."

What are the odds Eastside shows the game?

Incidentally, speaking of places who used to host watching parties, then started to patently refuse, I drove by what appears to be the boarded up, no signs shell of a building that used to be Fox and Hound in Lewisville yesterday. I laughed and laughed.

• Upvote 6

My kid refuses to set foot in a Hooters. She says, and I quote, "They're missing two things -- a brass pole and good food."

Incidentally, speaking of places who used to host watching parties, then started to patently refuse, I drove by what appears to be the boarded up, no signs shell of a building that used to be Fox and Hound in Lewisville yesterday. I laughed and laughed.

Yep Fox and Hound Lewisville closed up last week.

There is a 100% chance that EastSide Social Club will be showing this game as well as all other North Texas football games that are televised or on ESPN3.

Can somebody more in the know see if East Side is having a watching party? I'm not going to Hooters, sleeze central.

EastSide Social Club will be broadcasting the North Texas v Tulane game as well as all other North Texas football games airing on cable or ESPN3 for the remainder of the season.

• Upvote 2

EastSide Social Club will be broadcasting the North Texas v Tulane game as well as all other North Texas football games airing on cable or ESPN3 for the remainder of the season.

Now you'd talking...way cool!

I can't seem to verify with anyone if the game will be show nationally or blacked out in certain regions. Plenty of places out here have FCS but no idea if our game will be available. Can anyone provide any information?

I can't seem to verify with anyone if the game will be show nationally or blacked out in certain regions. Plenty of places out here have FCS but no idea if our game will be available. Can anyone provide any information?

http://msn.foxsports.com/fcs

upper left corner there is an orange tab. click it. enter your location and you should be able to pull a schedule.

• Upvote 1

Are we sure East Side is going to be playing it? It's the Canned Fest this week, which is across the street from their place. I'll be at the fest, call me a bad fan.

no, you aren't a bad fan...you enjoy the good brew and the good university of north texas...you're decent...

as for the game...john says it will be on...it will be on...

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 1