ESPN3 Question

BIG DAWG

I have direct TV, even with the "Watch Espn" App, or espn3.com I can't watch it. DirectTV subscribers are not given access to sign in.

Luckily I have a Xbox 360 so I can watch it through that.

If you have DirectTV, but not Xbox 360 I would recommend checking out a website that can stream it for you.

Go Mean Green!

The app only works if your provider has a deal in place. That's why when you log into the app they ask you who your provider is and login and password for said provider.

I have Verizon Fios and can watch ESPN3 on my laptop. I just run an HDMI cable to my T.V.

My problem is that I can't expand the picture to full screen on ESPN3. Anyone else have this issue? Or know how to fix it?

That's exactly how I do it. Doesn't 100% fill the screen for me either. Curious how they are going to have this rigged at the alumni center.

Sha

A darn shame they could not have rigged it up on the Apogee Jumbotron and been promoting that all week long. I'm sure ESPN would nix that, of course.

The heat would nix it for me. I'd rather watch the game in my recliner while I enjoy some wonderful AC. I loved being at the game last week, but it was hot other there.

If you have a ps3 you CAN watch it. You can download the playon.com app from your computer and we paid $9. It will walk you through adding it to your ps3 and/or other devices (phone, etc.) I know they have the game to because we already confirmed it. If you don't have a gaming console or access to ESPN 3... you can still watch it through this app on your computer.