What if Brock is #3...?

BIG DAWG

I believe I read in the FW Startle-Gram in the last week or so where TCU has lost 3 (or was it 4?) starters already?

One was from over here in nearby Aledo who said he'd just had enough of TCU football. Wonder if he knows something that the rest

of his teammates are going to to have to learn the hard way? :)

Deloss Dodds of UT who had to sign off on there even being an admission of TCU into the Big 12 and that because he saw the school located off Berry Street as a Baylor starter kit which would only have their MWC success to hang their little froggie hats on for quite awhile. Coach Patt will soon want to take his traveling coach's show to a big time large public university where he can also take his retro music band talents to an outpost whose team plays before 80,000 or more fans on Game Days, too. That will happen sooner than later....stay tuned.

At North Texas our recruits will be in a conference of which they actually have a chance of winning and then most likely going to a bowl game as a ranked program. At TCU you can almost guarantee that in this millineum they will "NEVER" win a Big 12 football championship. The Froggies should only check around with the Big 12 schools who haven't come close to it in all the years they've been in the league. Kinda' sad for those over here in Frog-dom in a way. :(

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I try not to refer to negative things either. Wouldn't want any family to think I saw a (hover for reveal) [oss]. I usually refer to them as non-wins. Even then that is a little rough on people's feelings. Working on that.

Aside from that if Brock doesn't play and/or stays #3 then it means that we have some good quarterbacks. I'd rather it this way than resorting to Chase Blaine-types. *shudders*

I think Mac is laying a foundation at the risk of winning now. It is a good plan and how you build a program. Sure, some guys are better at it than others but this is not nearly like the Stratford thing.