WKU Press Conference on joining C-USA w/Banowsky

Harry

After seeing their press conference, I know why we are so far more advanced than wku- they had to use a microphone for the audience's questions. I have seen so many of our press events w/o a mic I have now developed a 6th-sense on what the question might of been. Way to go rv!

Did we have a press conference that was posted on any media other than our MG Sports?

If I heard their pres say that they are going " to be a meaningful partner" for the conference. I guess we are, don't we bring the conference home city back into the conference- Dallas? Somebody needs to tell our athletic dept.

• Upvote 2

"Conference USA has the bowl access we will need"

Not for long!

That's a real wild card. While you might think CUSA could lose many of their bowls to the A-whatever, the a-whatever already has a numer of bowls and with now few schools can only take on so many under NCAA rules. They also might lose some to the ACC and B1G but again those conferences already have a number of bowls. We will probably lose one and maybe two. But that is far from certain.

• Upvote 1

I was under the impression WKU was 17-19 in Sun Belt basketball the past two years until they got to Hot Springs where they've won their last 8.

If our next basketball coach manages to hover around .500 in conference and earns 2 NCAA berths in his first two years of rebuilding what I expect he's going to inherit... I'm willing to commission the statue RIGHT NOW. Just let me know what he's going to look like.

If our next basketball coach manages to hover around .500 in conference and earns 2 NCAA berths in his first two years of rebuilding what I expect he's going to inherit... I'm willing to commission the statue RIGHT NOW. Just let me know what he's going to look like.

Not sure how many decades in the future this will be. Will they still make statues in 2050?

• Upvote 1