UNT Alum Danny Kaspar article in USA Today

Harry

Ah, I get it now. That for sure makes you an expert, lol,

I'm a member of the SPCA, NRA, and I have window seats at McDonalds. I'm an expert at identifying BSers

Naw, you are just an expert at creating multiple screen names to talk to yourself.

But, that's kinda cool...

Edited by UNT90

Dump Benford. Hire Kaspar.

Seriously, I am a big RV guy -- but if Benford isn't gona by the end of March he should be gone too. We are wasting some of the best talent we've ever had at NT. And I don't mean wasting it with sort of .500 season...but wasting it by having what is looking like a 20 loss season. I am all for giving new coaches slack, but this isn't the typical new coach coming in and trying to build up a program. This team was set for a great run.

We just got blown out by a 8-15 team by over 30 points. We lost to a Division 2 team this season. This is Trilli level bad guys.

What does it take to get fired around here?

• Upvote 2

HAHA! Another of your hundreds of fact based statements. I look forward to your next brilliantly supported (BS) insight on all things athletic.

You are either Andrew/skiver or you are checkfacts/gl2greatness...I refuse to believe that we could have already gained another complete dumbass on this board trying to stand up for the mess we are seeing right now. Seriously, we surely couldn't have yet another person that thinks we made a hire that has worked out well for the university and its basketball team, right?

I'm going with Andrew/skiver. He always posts on this board. I've never seen CheckFacts over here, IIRC.

• Upvote 2

You are either Andrew/skiver or you are checkfacts/gl2greatness...I refuse to believe that we could have already gained another complete dumbass on this board trying to stand up for the mess we are seeing right now. Seriously, we surely couldn't have yet another person that thinks we made a hire that has worked out well for the university and its basketball team, right?

I'm going with Andrew/skiver. He always posts on this board. I've never seen CheckFacts over here, IIRC.

Haven't once said I support or don't support what's going on. I've just said bitch directly rather than being a bunch of complete dumbasses on a message board. Oh and by the way, at least support your argument with some level of fact rather than assuming you are right about it because you said it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh, I haven't forgotten. But I also know these kids have family members MUCH older than 18 or 19 that would have been involved.

Like I said when everyone was freaking out after Johnny left, after we hired a new guy and that new guy talked to the players, all would stay. The argument could be made that if the current head coach could manage that, any coach worth his salt would have.

That is such a bogus reason for this hire, it's not even funny.

I didn't say it was the reason for the hire. But it was probably a consideration.

The reason for the hire was because Benford was a hot-shot, up-and-coming assistant coach who wowed everyone when he set foot on campus. He seemed qualified for the job at the time, and he's an ace recruiter to boot! It was a no-brainer! Only, now we see what we have.

I didn't say it was the reason for the hire. But it was probably a consideration.

The reason for the hire was because Benford was a hot-shot, up-and-coming assistant coach who wowed everyone when he set foot on campus. He seemed qualified for the job at the time, and he's an ace recruiter to boot! It was a no-brainer! Only, now we see what we have.

It was not a no-brainer. He had no head coaching experience. That was pointed out at the time.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't argue with the final authority. He's a MGC member and has club seats. That provides full access to RV's thoughts, the coaching staf and the team.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't argue with the final authority. He's a MGC member and has club seats. That provides full access to RV's thoughts, the coaching staf and the team.

Well, at least I contribute more than multiple screen names on a message board.

Your infatuation with me is cute.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2

So was Shanice Stephens...

Um actually I don't recall anything from him regarding credentials Read my previous post. Able to identify BSers from afar...

I think by credentials, MeanMag meant this:

So, we are having a penis measuring contest? Ok.

MGC member and club seat holder, what about you, Skiver?

So...

Was this mis-understood, and if so, I'm curious as well.

Or, are you calling UNT90 a liar (bs'er)?

I think by credentials, MeanMag meant this:

So...

Was this mis-understood, and if so, I'm curious as well.

Or, are you calling UNT90 a liar (bs'er)?

Nice. Read and comprehend the posts if you are able. Though I'm almost equal in stature, I'm not sure what being a MGC member or a football season ticket holder at any level has to do with being qualified to make uninformed statements.

So c'mon, I'm ready. I can take it. Looking forward to the abuse by all the "experts". Just remember, communicating directly and factually to decision makers is far more powerful than making uniformed ignorant statements on a message board.

Giving more, time or financially, buys you more access. More access allows more direct communication, which results in less frustration and bitching.

Soooo, give more & bitch less.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1