Alumni Association Membership

Great to hear that you are considering joining at the life member level. As a recent/new grad this is BY FAR they overall long-term BEST way to join. You will "recover" your membership cost many times over considering the annual rate. I am a Life member, and only wish that I have elevated my membership to that level many years prior to when i actually did so.

Here is a link you can utilize: http://www.untalumni.com/membership.php

Or, just give Gina Lowe a call at 940-369-8506. She is the Alumni Association's "Director of Marketing and Membership". I know she would be more than happy to help and to answer any and all questions.

Again, thanks for considering an investment in your university through the UNT Alumni Association.

And, congratulations on your near graduation. Well done!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1

By the way...there may be a way to pay the cost out over a period of time if you check with Gina Lowe. Also...rumor has it that the cost of an annual membership may be going up in the near future. Just a "word to the wise" as they say....thanks again for the consideration and congrats again on your soon to be graduation celebration!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it's the gift of attending all the mixers you can stand.

Come on...how would you know? You never attend. I have been looking forward to your attending one of events for several years now.....don't make me keep waiting...I'm not getting any younger...and neither are you! :-)

• Upvote 1

I joined soon after I graduated in 1969. While it didn't seem cheap in 1969 dollars, that $100 seems like highway robbery now. (That was actually more than my first semester tuition and fees!) I am fairly sure the price will NEVER go down, so I suggest now is the best time to grab it.

• Upvote 1