Info On QB

DeepGreen

Can anyone dig up any other recruiting information on QB Jake Hubenak, 6-3 Sr., Georgetown(4A)? Prior to Saturday's win over Nederland in the Div. I, 4A Quarterfinals, Hubenak had throww for 3,210 yards and 32 touchdowns, only 8 interceptions. BTW, they wiped out Nederland last night.

http://www.ncsasport...ol/jake-hubenak

Edited by DeepGreen

from scout.com. no offers

School Interest Level Offer? Attended Camp? Visit Date Signed LOI? Houston Med Interest No check.gif None San Diego State Med Interest No None TCU Med Interest No None Texas State Med Interest No None Texas-San Antonio Med Interest No None

with Brock and the kid from Pflugerville, not sure we should burn a scholarship on another qb

Edited by trussbussdad
  • Upvote 1

Right there with ya...Collin Bowen is a stud and someone will pick him up and do great things. I also thought Joe Minden from Coppell (2011) was a bad ass too but only SFA pushed for him.

I've highlighted the parts of his profile that I found to be most impressive.....

All State Honorable Mention QB. 4.46 best timed 40 at MPIF combine in Amarillo, TX. Passed and rushed for over 1,000 yards each in both senior (2012) and junior (2011) seasons. Started as OLB (9 games) and QB (3 games) as Soph. and was selected All District honorable mention OLB.

Hmmm, stud would seem to be the right word for this young man. So, who is going after this young man.

Edited by SilverEagle

I've highlighted the parts of his profile that I found to be most impressive.....

All State Honorable Mention QB. 4.46 best timed 40 at MPIF combine in Amarillo, TX. Passed and rushed for over 1,000 yards each in both senior (2012) and junior (2011) seasons. Started as OLB (9 games) and QB (3 games) as Soph. and was selected All District honorable mention OLB.

Hmmm, stud would seem to be the right word for this young man. So, who is going after this young man.

Unfortunately, not us. This is the kind of young man that we will read about down the road at some university being a leader and having great work ethic, etc...

Both of these kids are marginal prospects. THe Georgetown kid cant hit anyone in stride and doesn't look to have the arm strength to play at the college level, at least by that video. And those are the highlights.

The Panhandle kid seems like someone you may take a flyer on as an athlete, but if no one else is offering, there is probably a reason.

It's funny how people gripe that we offer kids with only FCS offers, and then want to run out and offer kids with zero offers, even from FCS.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3