Vito issues COLLAPSE watch

GreenBat

• Does UNT need to hire Gene Stallings again to come in and tell UNT what a bunch of losers we are. What the hell does it take for you people. Stop tolerating this losing crap and put some pressure on this situation starting at the top of UNT's administration. By the way, I do not accept first year coaching excuses. Just won't do it...ever. Tuby Smith won a title at Kentucky his first year with Pitino talent. Why can't Benford win games with our talent level. Isn't Ohio State undefeated this year in football? Did you see where Sean Woods (1st year HC at Morehead St.) was suspended for going ape crap on his players for losing to Kentucky!. Yep the National CHAMPIONS Kentucky. Yet UNT fans sit on their hands after losing to Div 2 schools and loses 2 years in a row to a WKU FB team in only it's 4th year of Div 1. A regional school from a basketball state with only about 4.5 million people in the whole damn state. The DFW metro-plex alone has more people than Kentucky. Hell UNT struggled to beat Texas Southern! It just amazes me that you guys tolerate this culture of losing. Believe me, the people that are responsible for losing will grow more comfortable in their positions if we continue to tolerate losing.

Edited by GreenEggs&Ham™